Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Am I required to get a data plan when I purchase the HTC Hero from Sprint?

Am I required to get a data plan when I purchase the HTC Hero from Sprint?

I am looking to buy an HTC Hero off ebay since to my understanding you are vital to get a data plot if you buy through Sprint. If I were to buy though would I have to still get a data plot?

Answer by Jose
Yeah, a data plot is vital. Most smart phones that come out now wont even work without some type of data wrap. But it’s sort of worth it I reckon to have one. Makes the phone more fun to use.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

IMAG0050
htc hero sprint

Image by ppekkala

I have an HTC Hero, and now, it’s stuck at the HTC Splash Screen, and I can’t do anything, What can I do to fix it without taking it to the sprint store? because I dont have insurance, and i will doubtless have to pay a huge fee to fix it.

Answer by kadosh77
pull out the battery and turn it on again, then do a master reset on it, just to make sure the phone work properly

Answer by NCL
If there is no physical hurt or liquid hurt done to it & still under warranty (1 year) then Sprint will take the phone. They’ll give you a refurbished phone. Otherwise HTC I am sure can fix the phone for you for a price.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Campbell 7380602 Lineman’s Snatch Block with Hook for Set alight Conductor Cable, SL Bronze Bushed, 3/4″ Rope

  • For stringing set alight conductor cable
  • Hook fits around insulator pin or in the insulator hole
  • Can be driven into a pole or cross arm
  • With hook
  • Bronze self-lubricating bushings

Price: $ 2.49

TechnoBuffalo: technobuffalo.com Follow me on twitter: cuthut.com Unboxing and taking a quick look at the redesigned HTC Hero for Sprint.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét