Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Is the HTC dream the t-mobile g1?

Is the HTC dream the t-mobile g1?

thanks in enhancement,
freddy b

Answer by flyingeagles11
Yes, HTC Dream was an ahead of schedule name thought for T-Mobile’s current G1 data device.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

I am leaving from Seattle to Cancun for 1 month. I have a T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) phone with unlimited internet access. I am wondering if it will charge me extra to use the 3G or edge networks to connect from Mexico. I don’t want to use it to make calls (as I am sure that will be very expensive with roaming!) but I am wondering if by the internet will cost extra or not.

Answer by Tyiese
yes it will cost because your out of the united states. Unless yu have a international plot. If you dont yu could call or go to a T-mobile store and add a international plot to your account. I sugest that you add it to your account unless you dont mind spending on fortune on a cell phone bill

Answer by Sharyl
I am no longer a T-Mobile customer and I haven’t traveled to Cancun. So I cannot answer this from experience.

Though, I have been a GSM customer for being and have traveled extensively overseas. So, let me hypothesize. But, if this is mission critical, you must discuss this with a T-Mobile customer service rep who handles international service and it wouldn’t hurt to check with the house you plot to stay in down in Cancun. http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/pcc.aspx will show you coverage on a map; but, maps aren’t perfect.

I use AT&T’s network. My BBerry usage in some international countries taught me:
You have to advise the wireless carrier of your trip in enhancement. They needed to do stuff on their end to permit you to function in the international house(s). Once, they did not set me up properly for one country. My BBerry did not work in the country, despite my calling them in enhancement. I was furious. I spent a fortune trying to fruitfully call them from a land line overseas to fix this…without success. Since then, I have always double checked in enhancement to make sure everything is set up properly before I disappear. It goes without saying that you need international service with a multiband phone/PDA to run overseas. Each time I turned my BBerry on in the morning, it racked up a daily single-digit-USD fee for registering on the network. In the scheme of things it isn’t huge; but, if you are away for many days it adds up. My vacation experience in the Caribbean tells me that the mobile tower placement in resort areas is doubtless much better than in US suburbia everywhere localities fight the installation of these towers. But, I don’t know if you plot to stay in a standard resort area or if you will be staying in a remote house. That is why you need to call down there to make absolutely sure.

The reason I am no longer a T-Mobile customer is because I cannot get satisfactory coverage in my suburban NYC home to make a telephone call through T-Mobile. But, being of experience teach me that Cancun coverage could be much better, as crazy as that may seem to a NY-er like me.

By the way, I don’t know the precise terms of your plot; but, don’t forget to factor in international roaming charges. This is what the T-Mobile website provides:

Mexico Rate per minute : $ 1.49 Country code : 52
Click on a carrier to see carrier-specific coverage for this country: Carrier Frequency Internet Telcel Mexico 1900Mhz YES Telefonica Moviles Mexico (Pegasus. MOVISTAR. TMN) 1900Mhz YES
International roaming rates for text, picture, video, and instant messaging
Share a thought or a sight, anytime, from just about anywhere.
$ 0.35 per message sent ($ 0.20 in Canada and Puerto Rico)
$ 0.20 per message received
If you have a messaging bundle or plot, international messages you send while roaming are not covered by your bundle and will be charged separately. If you have a messaging bundle or plot, international messages you receive will be pulled from your bundle.

Accessing IM through your web browser while roaming internationally will incur charges as specified below.**
Internet (GPRS) rate while roaming internationally:
$ 10 per MB in Canada
$ 15 per MB in all other countries

Depending on your plot, and whether you intend to make local or US calls, you may choose it would be cheaper to rent a local phone for the month. Again, a detailed discussion with a knowledgable T-Mobile customer service rep will educate you on the all-in cost of by your cool device.

Have a wonderful trip–be it pleasure or work.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Igrip Phone Cradle Holder for the HTC Dream / T-mobile G1 with Vent Mount

  • Made in Germany of high grade plastic.
  • Attaches to any vehicle vent mount.
  • The 4-hole-ratcheting-system on the unit attaches to any iGrip/HR solution
  • Complies with the Handsfree laws in each US State

If you are looking for a dedicated HTC Dream / T-Mobile G1 phone holder with a sturdy vehicle mount that attaches to your vent, with then look no further.

The dual-clip design ensures the mount will stay in house in any vent. The holder is sized specifically for the HTC Dream / T-Mobile G1 to maximize functionality and look fantastic in any vehicle, keeping it safe and secure, offering road warriors a fantastic Handsfree option that can easily be removed and stored when not in use. Cell phone not incl

Price: $ 24.95

This video is brought to you by TECH LAB, 1700 21st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144 (206) 508-1929. Delight check out our website www.techlab102.com for more computer or cell phone tips and tricks. Be sure to have a T4, ABS praying tool, philips 00 screw driver for the repair. The alignment of the new touch screen onto the ancient LCD can be tough, be sure to take your time on that when separating the ancient touch screen from the LCD which you’re going to reuse. a hair dryer or heat gun should do the trick, but remember not to have the heat source directly above, be sure to keep the heat source in motion to avoid burn on the LCD. Have fun, this job is simpler than the original HTC G1 and it should take less than 30 mins from start to end.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét