Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

HTC Hero Facebook Sync?

HTC Hero Facebook Sync?

Ok. I just got the HTC Hero for Sprint. I like that there is a facebook syn feature. Conundrum is, whenever I want to make a message to all of my friends, it always lists all of my facebook friends! I turned it off at the filter and at the normal take up book I get just my phonebook. Whenever I want to add more people to the text, I have to go through the facebook friends as well! I don’t want that! I know that I can just disable the sync on FaceBook, but I like that I get my information in the contacts for my closest friends and family. I like that I get their photos. How can I fix this?

Answer by © PD
If it’s synced, you can’t avoid the Facebook contacts in your phonebook.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

FxCam_1265898902491
htc hero book

Image by f/3.14
Trying to study.. Not very fruitfully so

idk if its jus me or others but my phone was acting weird so i reseted it and now i cant download my apps back what the f*CK!!!!??!??!it gives me a alert saying “download unsuccessful delight try again later” pisses me off wtf! man any help on tht
also i have a issue i cant download the android bring up to date 2.1 cuz i have mac how can i bring up to date my phones software on my mac book???

thank u ppl

Answer by Tom Bagg
Whatever your purposes in putting and playing Movie/Music on HTC Android Phones, you can get the method here, so just know how to do it.

http://www.aunsoft.com/place-and-play-movie-music-on-htc-android-phones/

Add your own answer in the comments!

www.pdair.com CrocodilePattern. Removable 360 degrees belt clip included. Opens and closes with attractive studs,for ease of use. Black stitch finishing,making this case look more gorgeous.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét