Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

How do you upload custom ringtones to a CDMA HTC Diamond?

How do you upload custom ringtones to a CDMA HTC Diamond?

I have a HTC Diamond Touch mobile from Telus and I need a way to upload my own .mp3′s as ringtones, can anyone suggest me a site or program I should use?

Answer by Max
go to ventones

its a free ringtone site everywhere you can make your own ringtones

What do you reckon? Answer below!

HTC Diamond Touch
htc diamond

Image by dbasulto
El manos libres del HTC Diamond Touch

i have an htc diamond touch on the sprint plot and have had it for a while. I do not have the data wrap. i was looking at the programs on my phone and saw the wifi option. Can i access the internet for free by only by the wifi option? how do i?

Answer by Raymond
Do you have wifi router nearby? You can change your htc to FLY-mode and just open the wifi, and then connect to the wifi. If there is no wifi signals, you have to make one. I use Virtual AP program to turn my laptop into an AP for my iphone, possibly you can have a try.

Give your answer to this question below!

High Quality Screen Protector for HTC Touch Diamond

  • High Quality Screen Protector for HTC Touch Diamond

This screen protector’s unique material can Protect your HTC TOUCH DIAMOND against scratching and abrasion.It can enhances your screen by reducing the distractive glare that is caused by reflected set alight. The surface is not textured like other screen protectors, so the smooth feeling of your HTC TOUCH DIAMOND’s show is left unchanged. The Screen Protector is very simple to apply and remove. It can be removed without leaving any residue mark. This kind of screen protector can strong to erosion

Price: $ 0.20


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét