Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

How do I transfer files between my HTC Smart and my computer?

How do I transfer files between my HTC Smart and my computer?

I went to the site and it told me to download HTC Sync for BrewMP.

I did so but I don’t see any such features in the program. My bluetooth dongle won’t let me transfer to this phone either, though it can transfer to my other phones.

Help appreciated!

Answer by Koll Tourch
If you have a data cable then you can use that to transfer your files to computer, install the data cable driver in your computer and you will be able to transfer data.

What do you think? Answer below!

I went through the manual……to figure this out but it’s not helping me much.
at the end of the manual; it gave a link www.htc.com then downloaded
HTC Sync v 3.0.5489 for HTC Freestyle™ | 02.28.2011

after downloaded the screen looks like this [SCROLL TO PG.76 ]
http://member.america.htc.com/download/Web_materials/Manual/freestyle/freestyle_UM_eng.pdf

I’m able to sync calendar and people from that PC but am not able to sync PICTURES or music from my Microsoft vista file….. ANY CLUES?

Answer by ANDROID
Hi.Hook up the phone as you would.On the phone select “mount” or usb mass storage. I think you’ll have to drag that notification bar down to select mount or usb mass storage.

Once you got that, go to start, my computer, your phone under removable storage. Open the gallery/picture folder. Drag & drop pictures from your computer to that folder. For music, just open the songs/playlist folder. Drag & Drop songs from your computer into that folder.

Give your answer to this question below!
Five battery tips for HTC ThunderBolt (and other Androids)
The HTC ThunderBolt may be breaking land speed records with its 4G LTE connection, but all that speed seriously drains the battery. Here are practical tips for squeezing out more battery life.
Read more on TechRepublic

First download the USB driver(HTC SYNC V 3.0.5511 | 02.13.2011) from: ‪www.htc.com and then go to Android Central to download the Sideload Wonder Machine for Windows: tinyurl.com *MUST HAVE USB DRIVER FOR YOUR DEVICE* (This tut. is strictly to the Inspire 4G) Usage of SWM: 1. Ensure that USB debugging is enabled on your Android device. For most devices, this can be found in menu-settings-applications-development 2. Plug your Android device into a high speed USB port on your computer. 3. Start the application, and browse to the apk file you would like to install by clicking the “Choose a file” button. 4. Once you have chosen the apk to install, the “Go” button will be enabled. Click it, and you’ll see the command window which prompts you as it installs the file.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét