Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Should i get the htc touch pro 2 if i hated the htc touch pro?

Should i get the htc touch pro 2 if i hated the htc touch pro?

well should i because i have no thought.
i absolutely despised the htc touch pro but that because the looks, battery life, it had a very slow touch screen and button reaction, and broke after 2 months!!! but the htc touch pro 2 is suppose to be a lot better. All the things listed above that i didn’t like were improved (and i like the looks a lot better now) the reviews on it all seem to be pretty excellent.
(i have sprint)
Thank You
<3 always,
emily

Answer by Emma
I never had the Touch Pro 1, so I don’t have the knowledge to equate it to the Touch Pro 2. But like you said, based on reviews, everything has been improved. Touchscreen is larger and more responsive, keyboard is better spaced out.

I would say go for the Touch Pro 2, I’m loving mine and you might too! I haven’t had any problems with mine yet, I’ve had it for 2 weeks with constant use (I’m a heavy texter). I use it as my mp3 player too which is convenient. And I like to read Microsoft documents on it when I’m out.

Try it out!

Give your answer to this question below!

While I know one is the successor of the other, I was just wondering which one would doubtless be the better buy. Of course things like price, size, features etc matter…I Know the HTC Touch Pro 2 has gotten higher reviews etc but is there an overall difference betw the two (as im considering export one possibly soon or at least in one being time)…and other question i might question is if the HTC Touch Pro 2 is worth the Size (significantly larger ive heard), and Price etc…or is the HTC Touch Pro 1 just as excellent of a buy?

Answer by ibmxx187
It is definately worth paying extra for the touch pro 2. I have had both since release, i always loved windows mobile for the endless customizations, and the custom roms. But the touch pro2 is just better overall, much larger screen higher resolution, 3.5mm headphone jack, windows mobile 6.5 upgrade, better keyboard, quicker firmware and much nicer overall.
For the touch pro 2′s full potential go to ppcgeeks.com
and check out my touch pro 2 rom! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91606

Give your answer to this question below!
Nokia N8 vs E7: Holistically different
Let’s get past the plastic first. When Steve Jobs famously place up the first iPhone slides at the start of 2007, he first showed some standard US smartphones, all with thumb QWERTY keyboards.
Read more on All About Symbian

This is a concluding review of the HTC Touch Pro 2. This is an unlocked model for the Euro promote bought from ExpansysUSA.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét