Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

How much does a used HTC Android cost?

How much does a used HTC Android cost?

my friend has one and may be looking to upgrade to the second one (she has the first one) and I really want one, but know i won’t get the new one but possibly a used first one. Price thoughts? $ 50 at the most?

Answer by Concerned
Wow bestbuy had it for free this past weekend if you renewed your contract. it will be hard to get one this low

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

I have an upgrade coming up and want a droid phone. But I dont reckon I can use my upgrade at verizon and buy one of their phones without paying retail price.. So just seeing if anyone out there knows when alltel is getting another droid.

Answer by Kevin
I was just checking on my upgrade and was told Alltel will get a new Motorola Droid phone on Thursday, 9/23/10. Not sure which one it is.

Add your own answer in the comments!
New Oragne offer: HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire HD smartphones for improved price
Instead of the previously set price, AMD 275000, HTC Desire Z will be offered for AMD 239000; HTC Desire HD will cost AMD 259000, instead of of AMD 299000.
Read more on PanARMENIAN.Net

Video from HTC Channel www.poderpda.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét