Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Q&A: HTC G1, the LG Vu, or an IPhone Clone?

Q&A: HTC G1, the LG Vu, or an IPhone Clone?

I was wondering which of these three phones I should get… I have 200 dollars available and I’m with AT&T so if you have other suggestions for T-Moblie (unlocked) or AT&T that would be fantastic.

Answer by Jen S
Hi, I found a website that has a phone very similar to the iphone. the price is 169.00 including shipping. Very reliable company and honest. I used them a couple of times for a phone for for myself and my daughter. These phones are unlocked and will work with ATT or T-Mobile!

http://alwaysredtag.com/product_info.php?cPath=109&products_id=249

Answer by qwerty23
NO to the iPhone clone! If you’re plotting to spend $ 200, spend it on something that will be worth it. I’ve had the G1 for months now and I believe it has way more features than the Vu or the iPhone clone. I have a friend that got the iPhone clone and it looks really really cheap. I’d be embarrassed to have that phone :P I say G1 all the way! You won’t believe how helpful the phone can be once you download applications from the Promote! I have one application, called Gmote, everywhere I can use my phone as a wireless keyboard and mouse for my computer by wi-fi! That’s just one thing, though. There’s tons of applications available in numerous categories:D its awesome, you have to get it:D

What do you reckon? Answer below!

I would like some feedback from people that own/used the phone.
I am looking for a phone that I can browse and surf online. Also one that has excellent call quality. Preferably with a touchscreen, and I know it has plenty of apps.

I estimate what I am saying is I am looking for an Iphone clone on Sprint (Believe me if I wasn’t tied down to Sprint I would not be posting this and already have an Iphone).

Any fellow Sprinters care to lend me a hand?

Answer by Chris
The phone is, varied. For what you want it for, it’l be fine. The apps promote is huge, the internet is simple to use, the you tube works etc etc. Though the processor is just not up to the task. The in commission system is fantastic. Though, your running 7 home screens at once, which is a real strain on the processor. This means that the rare freeze, sluggish app, and forced shut down are to be expected. Its not as excellent as the I phone, its not. Not to say its not a very excellent phone, but its not the I phone.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Nintendo's 3DS on Track to Be Best-Promotion Game System of All Time
John Gaudiosi It could sell 10 million pieces of hardware globally this year lonely. read more
Read more on The Hollywood Reporter

it runs Android 2.1, with 256MB RAM and 512MB ROM, and a capacitive touchscreen.. Guys I’m just re-share this video.. sit back relax and delight in ; ) visit my blog: www.projectim.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét