Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

HTC Home Plugin and HTC Home Customizer?

HTC Home Plugin and HTC Home Customizer?

I’ve recently downloaded the HTC Home Plugin so I can use the HTC Home theme on my pantech duo. I would like to use the htc home customizer application for my phone to add features etc. to my home screen but it seems to be available only for touch screen phones. I guess what I’m asking is is there a download of the HTC Home Customizer for the pantech duo (non-touchscreen phones)?

Answer by Drolma
top5tones.com

free, safe site, online tools to help you. ringtones, animated images, flash, wallpaper and a lot more.

free mp3s

visit it.

Add your own answer in the comments!

I just got my phone, and downloaded Panda home themes. It messed my droid all up, and I don’t know how to restore it to back to it’s original form. Any suggestions? =O all thanks appreciated. By the way the Panda Home app was through the market…why did it make almost everything on my phone crash? =(

Answer by Nathan
You can go into Market->My Downloads and uninstall it. Honestly though, with Sense, idk why youd need Panda- you have 7 home screens already…. I use it on my Droid with no probs..

What do you think? Answer below!

Home Design Protective Skin Decal Sticker for HTC T-Mobile Dream Google G1 Cell Phone

  • Cover the front and back of your HTC T-Mobile Dream G1 cell phone
  • Decal Skin Sticker – non-permanent adhesive backing that allows you to simply peel off the skins with no sticky residue.
  • Scratch resistant protective shields made out of high-quality vinyl.
  • Personalize your HTC Dream G1 cell phone with this printed design vinyl decal.
  • The skin DOES NOT cover the screen, but comes with a code to download the matching wallpaper which works with any theme and fills the entire screen.

This scatch resistant skin sticker helps to protect your HTC Dream G1 while making an impression. Self-adhesive plastic-coated skins cover the front and back of the phone and are custom cut to perfectly fit the HTC Dream G1. Skins are paper-thin so they do not add any bulk. Skins are easy to apply (no bubbles), durable and easily removable without any residue. This skin does not cover the screen of your phone, but it comes with a code to download the matching wallpaper as shown. (Note: Due to di

Price: $ 7.99

This video shows you how to use a free program to customize the HTC Home plugin for Windows Mobile touchscreen devices


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét