Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

How do I add apps that I downloaded from my computer to my HTC touch pro 2?

How do I add apps that I downloaded from my computer to my HTC touch pro 2?

I just got an HTC touch pro 2 for sprint and I want the barcode scanner app but cant find it in the market. I know that theres a way to download apps on your computer and add them to The touch pro 2 but how?

Answer by Vishant
really easy!

if you want apps for your phone you can go to: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ they have a bunch of apps for windows mobile phones.

or if you want unique apps than go to:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=479

this website has a bunch of themes, apps and extra stuff. (ie. how to get android on your TP2)

if need any help or suggestions:
vmpnkv67r@yahoo.com

Give your answer to this question below!

Harley Davidson
htc touch pro 2

Image by John.Karakatsanis
Harley Davidson. Photo taken with HTC Touch Pro 2.

My phone only saves 500 texts, and I am due for an upgrade soon.
I was thinking of getting a Blackberry Curve because it saves so much text messages, but I really want the HTC Touch Pro 2. How many texts does it save?

Answer by :3 Meow
i tink 1200

Answer by DOUG W
I have the Touch Pro 2 and I really can’t answer your question. BUT if you use Microsoft MyPhone you can back up all of your texts, contacts, pictures and pretty much everything else online. Its a really great program. If you want to save all your texts you can put them on MyPhone and access them from your phone. Though they aren’t actually stored on your phone. Check it out.

What do you think? Answer below!

This is a showing of the main interface elements I experienced while using the Touch Pro 2. Link to PART TWO: www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét