Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Does HTC Hero alert you when you recieve a text message while your on the phone?

Does HTC Hero alert you when you recieve a text message while your on the phone?

htc hero help
by 4lfie

I just recently got an HTC Hero and I swear it used to beep in my ear while I was on the phone to say me of a text message. It does not do that anymore and Sprint tech support is no help to me. So anyone who has this phone can you delight let me know if the phone alerts you of a text message while talking on the phone.
How do I make it alert me again, everywhere in the settings do I have to go?

Answer by Mrs Lynette .B 07/09/10
yes

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

I have the HTC Hero touchscreen phone (mine is through sprint). I have some applications on my home screen that are taking up space and I hardly use them. I want to place some of the ones I use more often on there. I cant figure out how to take it off the home screen without uninstalling the application though. Can anyone help, because the manual isnt!!

Answer by Luxe
Hmm, that’s weird. It should be simple. Just long press on the item you want to remove. The screen will change to say “drag item to rearrange or remove.” Drag the app down to the “remove” bar at the bottom of the screen.

This doesn’t uninstall an app when you do this. Just reckon of it as deleting a shortcut on your computer.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
EuroTrash Thursday!
"Top Tale" Now's "Top Tale" is the huge race of the year, Sunday's Ronde van Vlaanderen. The Tour of Flanders is the World Championships of the classics, if you are a Belgian, or more correctly; Flemish then it's THE race to win.
Read more on PezCycling News

*** IMPORTANT NOTE *** I can no longer post the instructions fully on here. Delight visit my thread on the XDA forums if you need help! — forum.xda-developers.com ***MAKE SURE YOU DO A NANDROID BACKUP – You can do this when you bed in the recovery image and boot into. You do this because if you mess up you phone, you can just restore it to its original state, with all apps, contacts, etc!! *** I have gotten many question for asking me to help people get root by by the flashrec method. Although the flashrec method will not help you gain root access, it will though help bed in a custom rom which will be loaded with root access. I find this method to be a lot simpler and less time consuming then doing the adb shell method. Use this method only if you are ok with flashing a custom rom. *** I take no credit at learning the actual root for the phone or for the recovery image. *** *** Use at your own risk. Although i have not come crosswise any one on forums who bricked their phone, there is sill a possibility that this can brick your phone. I take no responsibility if you brick your phone.** ***MAKE SURE YOU DO A NANDROID BACKUP – You can do this when you bed in the recovery image and boot into. You do this because if you mess up you phone, you can just restore it to its original state, with all apps, contacts, etc!! *** you can follow my step by step guide here as well — forum.xda-developers.com – files to be downloaded: flashrec — zenthought.org Amon RA recovery image
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét