Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

I have a HTC Hero with Android and I am looking for a free app that have turn by tun GPS?

I have a HTC Hero with Android and I am looking for a free app that have turn by tun GPS?

I already have Google Maps installed but it don’t give me turn by turn by voice. Google map also do not go with as I drive.The blue locator which is me moves but the map stay in one house.

Answer by consumingfire783
Google Navigation is also included in the Google Maps program. It provides turn by turn, provides a voice feature, and the map moves with you. And it’s frere. In the maps program, go to Menu, then Get Directions, and then when it gives you the directions, go to the blue arrow in the upper right corner, which will bring you to the Navigation program.

Answer by kanyez
yes thats right google maps like she said …but i have another one ill upload to my site for you jds83.snappages.com ill place it in the downloads tap jus give me to later tonight

What do you reckon? Answer below!

google wave on android
google android hero

Image by laihiu

I didnt setup my google account when I first got my phone. Now, im trying to setup my gmail account to get into the Android promote. It turns out the phone has to be reset (which clears all info) to fix this error. Is there ANY other way to backup my contact info? And delight, dont tell me to download an app. I CANT ACCESS THE ANDROID MARKET, lol.

Answer by mark411
You can try Titanium backup or MyBackup. These will backup everything, including contacts.You can search for more backup applications on sites like http://androlicious.com .
Excellent luck !

Answer by Adam W
Yep – www.cellesync.com

Answer by Liquid-X
This is hella simple. You go to your list of contact. Make sure it’s in “LIST” view and not “widget” view (if you set it up that way). Hit the menu softkey, and select Import/Export, then Export to SD card. What this does is save all your contacts onto your SD card. After you’ve factory reset your phone, go to contact list, press menu, Import/Export, then Import from SD card, to restore your contacts. DONE!!! This method does not require internet connectivity, syncing of any sort, nor does it require any like app, Android promote, etc. Hope this helps.

Give your answer to this question below!

www.T3.com – The Gadget Website T3 takes an in-depth look at the third Android handset from HTC, the Hero.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét