Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

HTC Hero (Sprint) -Gmail: Email messages not deleting from phone when deleted from outlook?

HTC Hero (Sprint) -Gmail: Email messages not deleting from phone when deleted from outlook?

I just got the new HTC Hero from sprint. I have gmail setup on my home PC and my work through outlook. I set it up on the Hero and its coming in and sending out fine. I want it set up in a way when I rub out a message from outlook, it disappears from the phone Inbox. Right now it doesn’t do that.

Answer by Web Expert
Rub out them manually

What do you reckon? Answer below!

IMAG0027
htc hero sprint

Image by ppekkala

QVC tops Gomez's overall mobile routine rankings for February
QVC's mobile commerce site led in overall routine among large retailers.
Read more on InternetRetailer.com

The Sprint HTC Hero is truly the best Google Android device now available and offers numerous HTC customizations that make it stand out from the rest. Check out this video and my full review on ZDNet for more information.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét