Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Teens what am I going to do about this cell phone?

Teens what am I going to do about this cell phone?

I been trying to get this new phone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_EVO_4G

but the conundrum is the phone is sold out all over the house including sprint.com, this phone is better than the andriod and better than the I PHONE I mean that phone is SOLD OUT!

WHAT CAN I DO?? i want this phone so terrible, the boy with the better phone gets all the girls

AM I RIGHT?

Answer by Frances
i have literally never been attracted to a guy because of his phone.

Answer by the evil angel
ebay….

Answer by JustBecause
ptthhh… Excellent luck…. I had to settle for the HTC hero… Still a excellent phone but the EVO is impossible to get.

Answer by ★kíss thє stαrs☆
If you’re trying to get shallow girls, who really care about what phone you have.

AM I RIGHT?

Answer by Martyn Cooksey
I disagree, the nice guy gets the girls, but it is always nice to have a really cool phone, you should check in town to see if any shops have it in stock, if not then it’s best just to wait and keep checking your usual websites for it, possibly even try amazon or ebay

Give your answer to this question below!

I have the Sprint HTC Touch, running Windows Mobile 6.1. The home screen looks nice enough, but when if I searched “Windows Mobile 6.1″ on Wikipedia, the screen it shows looks much much nicer than what I have! Though, there are no settings that allow me to change the look of it. Is it possible to do this?

Answer by Really Ancient Guy
Start
Settings
Personal
Now
Change the theme.
Hopt that helps.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
On day three, federal election turns to policy
After a weekend full of supporter jabs over a hypothetical coalition, the federal election campaign finally turned towards policy on Monday.
Read more on CTV Winnipeg

HTC Desire × Wikipedia © Mobile01


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét