Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Can someone please help me get Android 2.1 for my HTC hero (sprint)?

Can someone please help me get Android 2.1 for my HTC hero (sprint)?

I have found all the sites and threads that have the downloads, but I have no thought how to do it. I do not have a PC, I have my ancient mac book. So can I even do this? I have the HTC hero for spring with android 1.5. I found out that you can place 2.1 on it. Though, I have no thought how to do this. Thank you so much.

Answer by Howto
Wait. It’s OFFICIALLY being unrestricted very soon. Then, you’ll be able to bring up to date straight from your phone:
http://www.cnet.com/8301-19736_1-10418242-251.html

Answer by mdquince1
android 2.1 is not out yet and be careful what you download if it is not from an authoritative website you might get a virus or download one to your phone.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

I have the sprint HTC hero and all the sudden i was not able to send or receive messages so i did the option to clear my phone which deleted everything so it was like groundbreaking new. My messaging started working after i did this but i dont have any contacts in my phone book. I save my contacts all under Google so when something like this were to happen i would have them still but i cant seem to find everywhere they are or how to get them back to my phone. Can anyone help me with this issue and clarify how to get them back to my phone book.

Answer by Jon B
Go to Contacts, then hit your settings/menu key at the bottom. Hit “Get Friends.” If you don’t see your gmail account on the following page then tap “Add Account” and enter your gmail information. From the same page, if it’s already there or after you add your gmail account and return to this screen, tap on the name of the account and your contacts will sync.

Give your answer to this question below!

Android Devices: List of Android Devices, Nexus One, Archos, Acer Aspire One, Htc Dream, Motorola Droid, Htc Magic, Htc Hero

Price: $ 24.71

www.pdair.com Removable 360 degrees belt clip included. Opens and closes with attractive studs,for ease of use. White stitch finishing,making this case look more gorgeous.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét