Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

I own an HTC Dream phone. Can I transfer pictures FROM desktop TO phone. If so, how?

I own an HTC Dream phone. Can I transfer pictures FROM desktop TO phone. If so, how?

Like I said, I own a groundbreaking new HTC Dream Phone, and I want to transfer existed pictures from my desktop to my phone so I don’t need to retake everything..
Is there any application that simplifies this process?

Thanks a bunch!

Answer by Brian F
Sure, you just mount the phone like a USB “Thumb drive”

Hook it up to the computer with the data cable, on the phone you will see a notification at the top that you are are connected to USB. “Slide down” the notification screen, click on the USB notification, which will give you a menu to “Mount” the SD card.

It will show up as another drive in your “my computer” on your PC, just like an external hard drive, or a USB Thumb drive does.

Open the DCIM folder which is everywhere phone pictures are stored.. You should see your unfilled pictures you took on the phone inside another folder with a unsystematic name inside. I’d place the ones you are transferring over to the phone in the same folder. :)

Add your own answer in the comments!

HTC EVO 4G
htc dream pictures

Image by Mike Saechang
Featured On:
Android And Me
androidandme.com/2010/06/phones/android-evolved-the-sprin…

The Consumerist
consumerist.com/2011/01/how-many-non-working-smartphones-…

The Consumerist
consumerist.com/2011/02/htc-phone-repair-by-sprint-store-…

Day 61

Friday June 04, 2010
This morning JR,Travis, and I went to the launch of the HTC EVO 4G phone from Sprint. We went to the Puente Hill’s Sprint store. We went to the mall and lined up at 6:50am. The store would open at 8am and we wanted to make sure we got the phones and were in and out before work. We switched to the Sprint network and left ATT. It took roughly an hour for them to switch us over and get all the facts and phones registered. An hour isn’t as terrible as some people. The Sprint system crashed since they had too many people try to register phones and sell plans. The network was down from 12pm til 6pm. I found out later that people really waited that long to get their phones. I’m glad we went ahead of schedule and had everything setup. The phone has been working like a dream since.

So what do I reckon about the HTC EVO 4G? It’s more power than any other phone out there. It is awesome in each way and I have yet to find something about it that I don’t like except for the battery. This phone gets a lot of flak for it’s battery since there is nothing else they could pick on with the phone. Any phone that does all the things this phone does will have issues with its battery. It will last an entire day though with normal usage.

This phone is awesome.

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/100517/388r2/6633df7_20.jpeg

what is broken in this HTC DREAM?

Digitizer?

LCD?

What do i need to fix it?
OH BTW ITS THE WHITE PHONE AT THE BOTTOM!
Thats not helping me, how would i replace it, what do i need for parts?

Answer by Evan-taylor
you will need the lcd and the digitizer connected to the glass this might be priceyer then what your trying to to fool with honestly i dont thin its worth it to fix because it would take at least 80 in parts

Give your answer to this question below!

T-mobile G2 will be the first T-mobile 4g phone T-mobile’s first authoritative pictures, the processor and the price subscribe for more


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét