Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

My T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) Wont go past G1 screen.?

My T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) Wont go past G1 screen.?

I recently got a tmobile g1 and it was working ok for a day or so but it won’t go past the g1 starting screen now. It will go into the recovery menu but thats all. Anyone know what I should do?

Answer by Yassine Saigh
Take it to your carrier’s store and tell them you’re having problems with the phone.

Add your own answer in the comments!

T-mobile G1 HTC Dream
t mobile htc dream

Image by nicholaschan
@ www.inicholas.net

If any of use have used this phone tell me what you reckon. I want to know how much it costs, with a new contract. Is it nice?

Answer by baby s
well none has used it cuz its not unrestricted yet but the plot is like this
$ 25 for unlimited internet and some 400 messages. the messages include all text and any IM other than googletalk. but if u pay 35$ u get unlimited everything but ofcourse u have to pay the monthly plot additional.

Answer by anna d
It doesn’t come out in anticipation of October 22. Some T-Mobile employees have been given one to try. Not me or anyone I know, unfortunately.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Now we take a look at the first android mobile phone: Check out reviewstash.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét