Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

How much would the Sprint HTC EVO be monthly?

How much would the Sprint HTC EVO be monthly?

So I want to get the Sprint HTC Evo for $ 199.99 with a 2 year plot. I had the Samsung Rumor on Sprint but the contract finished up in May so I want this phone now.

How much would I have to pay monthly if I wanted the HTC Evo with Unlimited Texting and Internet?

Thanks!

PS. Would there be an upgrade fee?

Answer by Call me female Jesus.
No there wouldn’t be an upgrade fee.
Unlimited data 4G web and texting plus calls after 7 that are free + 450 minutes is 79.99.

Answer by philly_romantic
Don’t forget that you have to add an extra $ 10 per month for the Premium Data that you need.

Answer by jaz
79.99 plus tax my first bill was 122 but that was for being a new customer.
the unlimited text and data and 450 anytime minutes is 69.99 plus tax then they add 10.00 dollar for 4g network making your total 79.99 plus tax any added extras you choose.

Answer by Magicjack Blows
sprint has the everything plot, for $ 69.99 but for the 4G, it adds $ 10 into it. so $ 79 plus tax.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Sprint HTC EVO 4G
sprint htc

Image by Global X
I invited my Sprint friend to lunch (yes, sushi) just so that I could play with her new phone. This machine really rocks! I spent lots of time checking real estate on the Zillow app. Sweet!

I want to download itunes to my new Sprint HTC EVO 4G Android phone. I want to access the features on my itunes account. Would it mess up my phone?
Can I play the games that I play on my ipod touch?

Answer by Jake
Most phones will not accept iTunes mp4 format. You have to burn them onto a cd and them re-upload them onto windows media player.

Answer by mathew
“Most phones will not accept iTunes mp4 format. You have to burn them onto a cd and them re-upload them onto windows media player.”

I do not know if this person has ever used itunes before but not all tracks on itunes are mp4. those are usually videos. Itunes sometimes uses the .aac format but you can get a batch converter to change those to MP3 which ITUNES also uses as well!

About by itunes… Right now, i don’t know if anyone has scripted a patch for this. For now, you may have to use a different player (Windows Media Player, VLC, WinAmp) to allow syncing. The other way is to just DRAG n DROP files while you have the phone’s card “mounted” to the pc to transfer files. It is how i now go music files onto the phone

Answer by Hutu
The music you download from iTunes is drm protected. in order to play it on non-apple mp3/mp4 players, you need to remove the drm and convert the protected music to drm free mp3 format. the simplest way is to burn an audio cd in itunes and rip it back as mp3 format. Or you can get some software to help you.

I would recommend you follow this guide to learn how to convert buy itunes music (m4p) to mp3:

http://www.softdiggs.com/howto/convert-itunes-m4p-to-mp3.php

Hope it helps!

Answer by Manohman
I wanted to leave a recommendation and some tips for a music/playlist syncing option that works with the EVO and is NOT itunes.

There are a bazillion reviews and resources around for media managers, but I was an iphone 3GS user, used itunes evenly, and depended on the playlists to get me through the workday, or a run…

Mozilla’s Songbird (http://getsongbird.com/) is the program I started by last week to replace my itunes.

I’m by a stable beta release, (1.7.2b1) and while the website does not state that it works with our EVO, when I plugged it in, it was recognized as an HTC Android Device!

It allows syncing options that are very, very close to itunes, and allowed me to set up a sync that works in a way I’m familiar with.

I know that you can manage your media directly through mass storage mode, but this app allows me to have my desktop media player sync my media automatically without any shenanigans. Plus mozilla are excellent people, imho, and I like by their products. Smiley

Just an FYI for any former itunes users out there, looking for a viable replacement with their new EVOs!

Give your answer to this question below!
Sprint Awarded Huge Honors for HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO View 4G, Kyocera Echo, MiFi 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot by Novatel Wireless …
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Three Sprint (NYSE: S) devices were recognized for evolution and innovation at International CTIA Wireless 2011, the wireless industry's annual spring tradeshow.
Read more on Business Wire

Contributor Gary Krakow examines the new HTC Arrive smartphone – first CDMA phone to run on Microsofts mobile OS – and the first with a digit of other user-demanded features.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét