Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

Help me pick out a Verizon smart phone!?

Help me pick out a Verizon smart phone!?

Ok, I need help. I’m looking to upgrade my phone to a smart phone. I’m not sure what I need. I’m a 22 year ancient female teacher. I want the internet aspect and I like a few bells and whistles. Though, I’m not really sure the difference between all these. I don’t want to pick a phone so high tech that it takes me a year to learn how to use it! The HTC Touch Pro2 was recommended by a guy friend but I’m not sure. I’d like a small cheaper price but I want a quality phone that will last!

https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice&deviceType=3G%20Smartphones&lid=//global//phones+and+accessories//cell+phones#

Answer by ♥.:.Onondagehga.:.♥
I just bought the Motorola Droid for Verizon at best buy for $ 100. Very simple to use and has everything you need. I’d also recommend a blackberry tour or new generation curve. All excellent phones that offer functionality and durability. Excellent luck choosing one.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

T-Mobile G1
htc accessories

Image by modenadude
Here are the accessories and such that came with it. Wall charger, USB cable, case, battery; all the excellent stuff.

Basically the title says it all. I already have an HTC 8525, as I do like, its too huge and bulky, and uncomfortable for my pockets. I’d like something with just 4 of the following feautures.
1. QWERTY Keyboard (I’m a huge texter, so it just makes it quicker)
2. 2MP Camera, I take a lot of pictures of my friends and I
3. Quad Band, I prefer this much over a triband, but I could be convinced to go with just a tri.
4. AT&T service.
Any suggestions would be fantastic! Obviously I’m going to sell my 8525 on eBay so that’ll generate about $ 250 with all the accessories, so any phone in the $ 250 range, I’d be very attracted in. Thanks for looking!

Answer by Info-Tech
Quad Band/2 Mega-Pixel/Qwerty Keyboard Phones On AT&T:

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Pantech+Duo&q_sku=sku1080007
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Moto+Q(TM)+Global&q_sku=sku1080019
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=BlackJack(TM)+II+by+Samsung&q_sku=sku1140027
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=BlackBerry%C2%AE+Curve+8310+-+Red&q_sku=sku1070075
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=AT%26T+Tilt(TM)&q_sku=sku1060009

Answer by km
All the links above are excellent phones, except for the Pantech Duo. If you take a lot of pictures, do NOT buy the duo because the camera on it blows. Ignore everything you see online about the quality of the photo. I had a duo and I returned it and got the tilt because of the way it took pictures. Your best bet would be to go in to a corporate att store (the actual att store, NOT the ones you find in the mall. They suck, and all there show phones are off), and try all the phones that you like that are on dispay. Feel the keyboard, take a picture, and see how you like the phone. But I will say it one last time, DO NOT GET THE DUO!!!

Give your answer to this question below!

HTC Evo 4g workout arm strap Double Stitched, Tension Support & Sweat Strong materials armband for HTC Evo 4g Touch screen Smartphone Neoprene Exercise Armband + Live * Laugh * Like Vangoddy Wrist Band!!!

  • Double stitched perfect-fit neoprene exercise armband!!!
  • Neoprene armband is built to withstand sweat and tension!!!
  • Armband allows listening to your smart Phone, while exercising!!!
  • Armband is built to withstand any quantity of physical activity!!!
  • Perfect for any exercise: running, weight lifting, even jump roping and bike ridding…ect!!!

***Armband is GUARENTEED to fit your smart phone*** Protect your groundbreaking new smart phone against scratches and hurts while exercising with this well designed high-density neoprene armband. The take in itself is made out of Scratch-strong neoprene that has been woven over multiple times to make it as dense and protective as we possibly could make it. We wanted to make sure that your phone was safe and secure once inside the armband and we believe we accomplished just that. Armband is One-size fi

Price: $ 14.95

www.clove.co.uk – An unbox and small demo of the HTC BH M300 bluetooth headset, compatible with most HTC smartphones.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét