Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

Ok i just bought the htc hero. I want to get android 2.1 or 2.2, also apps on sd card.?

Ok i just bought the htc hero. I want to get android 2.1 or 2.2, also apps on sd card.?

How do I upgrade to android 2.1 or 2.2 officialy? Has it not been unrestricted yet? I heard that the hero will get the 2.1 upgrade between june 4-8th. Followed by the 2.2 upgrade in mid june. Is this right? Also what about apps on my sd card? I heard I can get an app that will let me bed in stuff on my sd card without rooting my device.

Answer by Kasey C
1) Not unrestricted yet for Hero. it depends on your phone carrier.
2) Apps2SD only works on rooted phones.


Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Answer by Luke
You should be getting / have the 2.1 bring up to date soon but I don’t reckon that you will be getting the 2.2 bring up to date though.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Blythe Likes Tiniest Pet Shop
htc hero apps

Image by meaganmakes
My pool as of 1/15/11. Six more to go for a complete set!

Now shown are:

Outdoor Afternoon
Desert Fun
Staggeringly Vintage
Cold Weather Cute
Sightseeing Cute
Prettiest in Pearls
Swim & Sun
Scooter (?)
Climbing Trip
Buckles & Bows
Playfully Plaid

*Taken on an HTC Hero with the Vignette app. <3

This is doubtless a really stupid question but im looking at the apps i can get for the HTC phones and they all seem so cool and cant be for free so are they? Also, can each HTC phone get the same apps. Like im getting the Hero, can it get the same apps as the Evo? Im sorry if these are really stupid questions but i really need to know the answers so delight help! thanks! And any other info about the HTC Hero you know would be nice too! thanks!

Answer by Tallest Skil
Magical.

HTC phones run Android. Not all Android apps are free. Five seconds on a search engine would show this.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

phandroid.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét