Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

A question for people with an htc hero for sprint?

A question for people with an htc hero for sprint?

Can anyone tell me what you reckon of it? I have been looking on CNETs website but I cannot tell which ones are real reviews and which ones have been added by people just to increase it’s ratings.

Answer by Richard G
I like mine. I reckon after you read a few reviews you can tell the fake ones because they seem word for word like peas in a pod. I reckon there will be some nifty improvements when they release Android 2.1 to it, for example the bluetooth is limited to headset and I found you could play back music on it and have your computer pick it up and play through the computers signal system, but now that’s all you can do with BT. I used a Sprint PPC6600 (a brick) for being but I kept losing the small screen stylus and I NEVER used the pull out keypad. Well the Hero does not have a supplement keypad and if you try to type text messages with fingers as stout as mine it gets a bit frustrating. I would recommend this phone unless you want to type quick on it. Then I might suggest one of the other Android phones that have just come out.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

HTC HERO Sprint
sprint hero

Image by mobiFlip

I’ve heard that Sprint’s HTC Hero runs on the Droid network. Does that mean that you can run the same applications on it that you can on the iPhone? Does anyone have this phone? Do you recommend it?

Answer by evilattorney
You heard incorrect. The iPhone is not an android phone. Apple apps can be used on an iPhone and iTouch only.

Answer by Archtech3d
Unless some serious (and I mean SERIOUS) hacking is involved, iPhone apps will never run on an Android device like the Sprint Hero. Sometimes you will find similar apps in the Android Promote though.

Have you read the headlines lately? Apple is suing HTC as Steve Jobs (CEO of Apple) continues to try to take over the world one patent at a time… Get a life Steve and quit ruining the consumer experience!

But back to your questions… nope. Sorry. The two just don’t get along.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Trevor Bayne looking to make a go
GLADEVILLE – Trevor Bayne became an instant media darling and a Tennessee folk hero two months ago when he won the Daytona 500.
Read more on Knoxville News Sentinel

Part 1 in our 3-part review of the HTC Hero, an upcoming Android Smartphone launching on Sprint on October, 11. Price will be 9 w/ 2-year contract from Sprint.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét