Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

Tell me everything you can about how cool the HTC evo 4g from Sprint is?

Tell me everything you can about how cool the HTC evo 4g from Sprint is?

tell me all about it. how are the apps? how is sprint tv? hows web browsing? hows youtube? ETC ETC ETC.

do you reccomend any sort of particular case for it? or is any case fine?
do youlike the white or black one?

also, another question, how do I look through the apps available from the android market via my COMPUTER? because i look at their website and they show like 15 or 20 of like the top paid and the top free but how can i look at them all and can I view the prices on them?
Also, is the android market the only place to get apps? Or is there like an HTC market or some other market as well??

And also, can i play my iTunes on my evo? what app would I need?

Im getting the evo in like two weeks or so and im super excited so i want to know all I can about it !

Thanks!

Answer by Jcarlos Carlos
if i tell you all the details abou the phone you would just run to the store to get it..
4.7” screen the biggest in all cellphones…
USB and an extra port to connect a cable from ur phone to ur tv in case u wanna watch a video in ur tv instead of ur phone..
4G fast connection from Sprint Network
Android Operating System Number in the whole World..
70% of all Apps are free……
8px Camera with flash so amazing
For me that phone is on of the best in USA
YOU’ll find out more when u feel it in ur hands…

Answer by Realityhurts
check the site below, there are more than 16,000 htc evo owners hangout there, you can get everything you need.

Give your answer to this question below!

I’m switching from verizon to t-mobile because verizon is so expensive….

HTC HD2 vs LG Comet (Android Phone)

I ordered the HTC HD2 phone which has the windows platform… and I was told how great it was.

..I then did some research finding many ppl saying it’s ”difficult to use” and all apps cost where the android phone has tons of free apps.

So, I cancelled my order and the other person told me the LG Comet (Android Phone) sounded better for my needs.

The HTC HD2 price is 499.00 the Lg Comet is 199.00 but keep in mind, either one is FREE to me with my new contract. I don’t care how expensive the phone is, but I do care about the cost of aps, functionality, etc

THE SALES PPL are the ones giving me opinions, I want a NON sales person to tell me which is better. I’ll tell you what I want to use it for.

- Watching TV and/or movies while I’m on the hour long train ride ever day.
- Lots of text messaging
- Minimal Phone calls
- I want fun and free applications
- Surf the web a lot, but not do a ton of emails if any.
- Instant Message occasionally.

I have until tomorrow morning to change my order again, otherwise I’ll end up with both phones and have to pay for one, so please give me your advice if you do not work for a cell phone company.

Answer by Keira P
HTC DROID INCREDIBLE Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
1. Home/Main Screen – Weather and Top Used Apps (Last.fm, Skyfire, Gmail, Market, Mail, Mint, Flixster, Camera)
2. Agenda
3. Text Widget from HTC Sense
4. Stock Widget from HTC Sense
5. Favorite Contacts
6. Power Widget and Empty Space
7. FriendStream – HTC Sense seemlessly integrated Facebook/Twitter/Flickr
*************

Answer by Desmond
i am on t-mobile i have the htc hd2 and yes the market place is not that but on the web you can download omarket which has tons of apps for this phone and they are all free..

the processor 1ghz snapdragon, 16g ram (upgrade to 32g easy) ,4.3 touch screen, htc sense winmo 6.5 pro this phone has it and does it all this is the way i would tell anyone to go if you are on t-mobile if you want a phone that can multi task this is it…movies,games,music,work,email this phone is the best i have ever had….

What do you think? Answer below!
Samsung Galaxy S II Review
Samsung has a lot riding on the Galaxy S II . When your displays, chips and memory are found in the flagship devices of OEMs around the world, you have to expect consumers will demand more from the hardware that bears your brand. The Galaxy S II (aka Galaxy S 2 or GSII) has even more to live up to: the original Galaxy S spawned several carrier variants that helped it become the best-selling …
Read more on SlashGear

www.amazon.com “HTC ThunderBolt 4G Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)”. Please check out Buyer Reviews before you buy. Get the SPECIAL PRICE and DISCOUNT TODAY!!, Visit Amazon link : www.amazon.com thanks you so much… :)


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét