Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

what do my Russians friends think about this?

what do my Russians friends think about this?

a new finance pyramid by S. Mavrodi is ready to hit the world
It is called MMM-2011
Do you reckon people with bite it?

Answer by d.man
I reckon, his thought will work for a time. Some people reckon: “I know that Mavrody lies. But first proffit of his “partners” must have a huge value to make an advertisement. I am able to catch a fortune”. As well anywhere, as well anytime.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Halfway to the Moon
hit pyramid

Image by becstarr
Halfway up the Pyramide de la Luna was as far as you could climb before hitting the barriers. It was high enough for us!

The pyramids were very high up (about 2300m above sea level) and yes, I did feel some altitude sickness: a bit nauseous and certainly small of breath – I got puffed just having a conversation! Fascinatingly, Joel was absolutely fine. Apparently they now reckon that whether one is susceptible to altitude sickness or not is mainly genetic. I found this out when looking up how I needed to prepare for travel in Mexico…. fascinating!

There is a message in the chat box requesting that it be done and instructing to double click abuser’s profile and hit report abuse button. There is no such button or flag in the profile as I see it. Also Yahoo Games homepage help for report abuse leads to a broken link.

Answer by echinopsis .
Go to the link below and fill out the abuse form:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/games/abuse.html

Answer by

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Surrender Your Like

Price: $ 0.89


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét