Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

Is there an Android app where I can input my own data of local store prices to compare?

Is there an Android app where I can input my own data of local store prices to compare?

Does anyone know of an Android shopping app that will allow me to input my own prices on items from local retailers? It seems like most apps scan the barcode and then search the internet for it. I would like an app that I can input my own data about products to equate local retailers. Thanks!

Answer by Gene
Getjar.com

Give your answer to this question below!

Hey I’ve been thinking of upgrading to an android phone in the near future. I do like having a physical keyboard but if typing on a touch screen works well enough i wouldn’t mind by that instead. I’ve noticed that the nexus one’s specs but I’m not sure I want to spend 500 dollars on a phone unless its a huge enhancement over the others. What would you recommend?

Answer by my_huckelberry
the one on star trek next generation is cool!!!

Answer by Dani
moto cliq is the best ever! i swear by it so worth it has full keyboard and touch screen super awesome! like my motocliq

Answer by Arun
no thought

Answer by dementors_suck
Dani beat me to it. I was gonna say the cliq, too. I got a blackberry 9700 instead of the cliq, & I regret that pronouncement!

Answer by Donna
-HTC Mytouch:But no keyboard (there is a rumor that “Mytouch 2″/”MyTouch Slider” with a keyboard will come out this May).

-Motorola Cliq: It has a physical keyboard and the Motoblur.

Give your answer to this question below!
Android Developers Can Now Access Sales Reports
Google has introduced a new feature for Android developers: merchant sales reports. These reports will show, in detail, the monthly financial routine of mobile applications and will be hosted in the Android Promote Developer Console. Included in the reports is information from Google Checkout, including per-transaction details, device information, currency used in each sale and the currency …
Read more on ReadWriteWeb

From his new Ignition EP. Buy it now


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét