Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

how to internally destroy a cell phone?

how to internally destroy a cell phone?

I need the outside of an htc touch to appear as if it is completely fine, but I never want it to be able to turn on again. So i can take advantage of my warantee. – no, i cant touch the screws, would magnets work?
i cant drop it in water because apparently a part of it changes colour and that would break my manufacturers warantee..
i was considering by a microwave, but im thinking.. wouldnt it melt? the lcd screen i mean

Answer by sapphirarainxx
Drop it in a glass of water.

Answer by Kendall S
Magnets might mess up the screen, but not the internal chips. Try running electricity through the input/output ports or through the power connector. You can do this by connecting a bunch of batteries in series, connecting a strong capacitor, or connecting your wall outlet (not advised) to 2 relations on your cell phone. You could also do this with a power supply, if you have any.

Or you could hook it up to a Hipot tester.

Or you could drop it in water, but it would be obvious that you dropped it in water if someone took it apart.

Answer by wale o
place it in a microwave oven! for like 10 seconds…. and voala!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

HRT #1203 on the 103 HTC
htc advantage

Image by shadowrider257
1999 Gillig Advantage T-35

which one should i get
htc advantage x7501
LG PRADA 2
LG KU990
plz talk about all the goods and bads on each phone

Answer by Alek M
Lg ku990,or ku900,

Their both excellent looking
Nice Features
Nice Phone style
Excellent Keypad

Give your answer to this question below!
Epix brings its thousands of movies to Google TV; apps for Android, Roku and Playbook on the way
While some video providers are moving away from Google TV , Roku and the Playbook , and Netflix still has yet to officially release its movie streaming app on any Android devices, the Epix channel is going all in. Following its “Huge on Any Screen” slogan, it will roll out apps on a slew of devices over the second quarter beyond its current Sparkle player . The Google TV portal is already up and …
Read more on Engadget

DURAGADGET Grey Maze design Pocket size Phone Pouch / case / sock for HTC HD Mini , HTC legand, HTC Desire, HTC Advantage X7500, HTC G1, HTC Hero, HTC Magic , HTC P3470, HTC P6300, HTC , P6500, S310,S620, S710, S730, S740, Snap, Tattoo, Touch 2, Touch, Touch 3G, Touch Cruise, Touch Diamond 2, Diamond, Touch Dual, Touch HD, Touch HD2, Touch Pro, Touch Viva, TyTN 2, TyTN , SMART – 5 Year Warranty

  • DURAGADGET Luxury slimline mobile phone pouch
  • Protect your precious phone from dust and scratches in this lightweight, contemporary case
  • Inside Dimension Depth 10cm x 5cm
  • 5 year warranty on workmanship
  • Supple mobile phone case made of cotton

Price: $ 9.06

Well now I took a one and a half our drive to my local CompUSA to raise up my HTC Advantage. I really wasn’t sure what to expect for a 0 pda so I kept my mind open. Once I at home at my local CompUSA I was told by the customer service representative he had one more left and was quite skeptical on why someone would spend 0 for a converged pda. I clarified to him it was for a review and that this device has been touted as the next generation for Windows Mobile. He told me they received 3 units in which 1 was returned and the other had to be re-flashed since HTC shipped out preproduction ROM’s on some of the units. Unfortunately after a three hour drive back and fourth I was doomed with the same conundrum! Don’t get me incorrect but how would you feel if you were me and just dumped 0 including taxes and finding out you have to download a new ROM and sparkle it before you even got to use the darn thing? Either way, I will promise to all of you that I will post a thorough review of my newest gadget that wasn’t the greatest first impression at all!
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét