Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

Is the HTC Touch PRO 2 the best Sprint phone available?

Is the HTC Touch PRO 2 the best Sprint phone available?

I am asking this because I have sprint and I have the phone. If you dont reckon the touch pro 2 is the best phone delight give me the model of the one that is superior thanks.

Answer by cheerchick3
Yes, it is really excellent. Also, the Palm Pre is really excellent too!

Answer by ecardo2010
The Palm pre is considered the best, but i just dont like the design because its small and the keypad is too small to text with. My favorite is the Samsung Moment. Its got the android promote (which is the best app store other than the iphone app stoe), and it has all of the google apps and web browsing. The moment has the best hardware for sprint phones so nothing will ever freeze or lag. The drawbacks are you cant fwd texts and the phones battery life is pathetic. And then there is the Touch Pro 2. I havent rly studied up on this one yet but it seems very reliable and its one of the few sprint phones with windows software.

Give your answer to this question below!

Harley Davidson
htc touch pro 2

Image by John.Karakatsanis
Harley Davidson. Photo taken with HTC Touch Pro 2.

I’m plotting on export the HTC Touch Pro 2 when my contract runs up in a week. Has anyone had any major problems with it? I hear the battery life could be better, but any smartphone has that conundrum. But on the other hand i’ve heard plenty of excellent about it.

Anyone have any input or anything to help me choose if I should get it?

Answer by Chris
Check out my video if my actual unboxing. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaTjcZP2UPY]
I like the phone, as I told another one of my friends, memory could be a bit more, 288 just doesnt seem to do it justice when you start extreme multitasking, but after installing an advanced task administrator and memmaid its able to manage its memory more efficiently. I dont like the fact that theres no sparkle, especially with such a powerful camera, but its not a deal breaker at all, I have a blackberry too, so if it comes to it, I just use the sparkle from that. The touchflo3D interface is nice compared to other versions, and the overall set up is very fantastic. So yeah if youre plotting on getting the phone I certainly recommend it, the onlt cons I have is camera sparkle and possibly a bit more RAM. Again though, the RAM isnt an issue unless you go overboard with multitasking programs.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Video Review TV Out HTC Touch PRO 2 by batista70 www.cellularmagazine.it


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét