Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

Windows Phone Won't Sync With Zune Software?

Windows Phone Won't Sync With Zune Software?

Hello, My conundrum is that I just bought a Samsung Focus. When i connect it to my computer it charges so it is recognized by my computer but when it comes to the Zune software it doesnt seem to work. Right when i plug my phone to my computer the Zune Software pops up on my computer screen and says “Tie Error: Can’t Connect To Your Phone. Disconnect it, restart it, then try connecting again.” I have done all of the above but still when i plug my phone up to the computer the screen on my phone instantly says sync complete and the error screen pops on on my computer. If you could help that would be incredible because i am new to this technology and thanks anything will help =]
How do you bed in a driver?

Answer by Colanth
Have you installed the Samsung driver?

Give your answer to this question below!

I tried hooking it up to the computer to get my pics on my laptop, music, etc. and it keeps saying “software wont download” or whatever and I don’t know what to download to get it to work… I really need it.

Answer by CHIM NON
I want to send new year wishes to you, to everyone in the world ‘Wish you a Pleased New Year”, be pleased. Friendly greeting CHIM NON

Add your own answer in the comments!
Are the BlackBerry PlayBook and LG G-Slate ready to take on iPad2?
I'm not entirely sure that the tech industry will produce a tablet computer that can effectively compete against the iPad anytime soon. But it's inevitable that somebody will produce a tablet that can succeed in the marketplace alongside the iPad, and it appears that the only way to design such a device is via the Braille Method: companies are just going to have to feel their away around in anticipation of a …
Read more on Chicago Sun-Times

A Live Demo on 10 free apps available on Android Promote. * Hanping Chinese English Dictionary by embermitre * Toss It by Boolba Labs * xPiano by cyandroid * Smart Measure by Android Boy * Enhancement Task Killer by ReChild * Data on demand bu Johannes Dunser *Stock Alert by Pocketools.com * Unit convertor by Sunny Moon *RealCalc Scientific Calculator by Brain Overspill *iTag by Infolife *FaceBook Sync by Matthew Gaunt
Video Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét