Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

What iPhone app is there which allows you to see all your contacts updates via facebook, twitter etc?

What iPhone app is there which allows you to see all your contacts updates via facebook, twitter etc?

I want an iPhone app that allows me to see what my contacts have been up to and also bring up to date all my statuses at the same time, I’m sure there’s app’s out there for that, but what are they called?

Answer by Rahul W
Try tweetdeck
after setting up your twitter account go to the application settings and add your facebook account. I hope this helps.

Give your answer to this question below!

iPhone vs. Tricorder (19/365)
iphone

Image by JD Hancock
iPhone: 21st century hand-held computing, image capturing, and video playing device.

Tricorder: 23rd century hand-held computing, image capturing, and video playing device.

If they had to fight, who would win?

#19 in the Duel 365 series.

I have my iPhone synced to my Yahoo contacts. When I add or change an take up in Yahoo on my computer, my iPhone gets updated, but when I add a contact on my iPhone, my Yahoo take up book online doesn’t get updated. Is there a way to allow changes on my iPhone to affect my Yahoo take up book?

Answer by piphot
You can sync contacts from Mac OS X Take up Book and Yahoo! Take up Book on a
Mac, or from Yahoo! Take up Book, Windows Take up Book (Outlook Express), or
Microsoft Outlook on a PC. On a Mac, any other take up books you've set to sync with
Take up Book, such as Microsoft Entourage, will also be synced with iPhone. If you sync
with Yahoo! Take up Book, you only need to click Configure when you change your
Yahoo! ID or password after you've set up syncing. Click Configure and enter your new
login information.

Note:
Syncing won't rub out any contact in Yahoo! Take up Book that contains a
Messenger ID, even if you've deleted the contact from your take up book on iPhone or
your computer. To rub out a contact with a Messenger ID, log in to your online Yahoo!
account and rub out the contact by Yahoo! Take up Book.

Answer by MetalFace3000
Just go into iTunes, go to the options for your iPhone, and under the options tab everywhere your mail, contacts, etc… are listed there should be a check box that says, sync contacts added from phone. Just click that and you’re excellent!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Lee Morris of Fstoppers.com shoots a full fashion photography session with the iPhone 3gs. To view more info and the high res images delight visit www.fstoppers.com/iphone


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét