Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

How can I get my TP-Link USB modem to work with linux?

How can I get my TP-Link USB modem to work with linux?

I have a TP-Link TL-WN722N USB Wifi modem and am running Linux Ubuntu 10.04. I want to be able to use my modem to get online but cant seem to bed in any drivers, I have tried to follow the instructions on http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/ath9k_htc but its a small over my head as im quite new to linux. A really basic step by step list of instructions would be very helpful as i get the the point everywhere in need to copy ar9271.fw to /lib/firmware but it says permission denied despite working on an administrator account and when i open it and click show from the downloads folder it is blank! Basically if someone could give me some REALLY basic instructions it would be fantastic. Thanks in enhancement Alex

Answer by Inspiron
You won’t be able to do that. You need other in commission system like Windows 7 or MAC. Hope this helps… Byee !

Give your answer to this question below!

cargo van driver
htc driver

Image by willsfca
julia by her socal pouring skills

I work at a recording studio. Last night right before I left I mounted my HTC phone to my computer and it downloaded a driver and restarted. When that happened all of the audio files in Drive C converted to Raw PCM files and are 45KB in size. I know my phone has no viruses on it because I haven’t place anything on it. How could this of happened and how can I fix it?
Edit: I didn’t download the driver. The computer automatically installed it

Answer by The Phlebob
The renaming wouldn’t be so terrible if the sizes hadn’t also altered to 45 KB. That means the contents of the file were either truncated or, more liable, overwritten. Sorry to say, but I don’t reckon this will be recoverable unless you have off-line backups (which, given the existence of the question, is unlikely).

As to what happened, I have suspicions about that driver that downloaded. It may have been a Trojan horse, designed to look like excellent stuff but really carrying a very malicious bit of malware.

Again, sorry.

Give your answer to this question below!

Special “HTC Evo and HTC Evo Shift” Cinematic Movie and Video Portable Speaker System (PINK)

  • Powerful balanced signal from two custom-tuned speaker drivers!!!
  • Portably designed, protective case for hours of music wherever you go!!!
  • Compatible with any audio device with a 3.5mm jack!!!
  • Sown on travelers clip for hooking onto any luggage on the go!!!
  • Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)

The VG-amp portable speaker system sustains high quality music and signal wave lengths for listening pleasure. Speakers heighten your cinematic experience by providing dramatic signal, perfect contest for your HD quality videos. Not only does this case allow you to play clear defined music and signal from your device for all to hear, but it also protects your device while traveling due to the case’s reinforced EVA wall that is also wrapped in scratch-strong nylon. Case is compatible with any audio

Price: $ 16.90

This time, no show bugs, except for the ancient testfile. Sorry for the low quality vid. my webcam sucks.
Video Rating: 2 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét