Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

Is there an android app that will read text taken by your camera?

Is there an android app that will read text taken by your camera?

I’m trying to find out if there is an app for android that will read text out loud that you take with your camera, say from a book or magazine.

Answer by Emily Chan
never heard of any app like that, but possibly you can try to search on http://freeapk.com/ , i use to go there look for apps i needed. less ads and pic make that site quick, you know^^

Answer by Beats Dr.dre
I reckon you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

android.pandaapp.com

go to the download page and you can find everything you need!

Hope you like it!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Android cake pops
android

Image by asirap
More info here.

I bought some apps on the android marketplace on my new HTC Desire with a card, and it was saved to my account, but now I want to remove this card, how do i go about doing this?

Answer by Luke
Log into your Google Checkout account and you should be able to sort it there.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Android tablets don’t impress, gap widens: Assessment
TORONTO – GOOGLE’S Android platform has lost some allure for software developers still smitten with Apple, while Research In Motion and Microsoft have fallen further behind the two leaders, according to a assessment on what devices new apps are liable to be developed for. Developers seem to have tempered their enthusiasm for the attack of tablet computers being launched to try to rival the …
Read more on Straits Times

Paranoid Android Radiohead OK Computer Delight could you stop the noise, Im trying to get some rest From all the unborn chicken voices in my head Whats there? (I may be paranoid, but not an android) Whats there? (I may be paranoid, but not an android) When I am king, you will be first against the wall with your opinion which is of no consequence at all Whats there? (I may be paranoid, but no android) Whats there? (I may be paranoid, but no android) Ambition makes you look pretty hideous Kicking, squealing gucci small piggy You dont remember You dont remember Why dont you remember my name? Off with his head, man Off with his head, man Why dont you remember my name? I estimate he does Rain down, rain down Come on rain down on me From a fantastic height From a fantastic height height Rain down, rain down Come on rain down on me From a fantastic height From a fantastic height height Rain down, rain down Come on rain down on me Thats it sir Youre leaving The crackle of pigskin The dust and the screaming The yuppies networking The panic, the vomit The panic, the vomit God likes his children, God likes his children, yeah.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét