Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

How to transfer IPhone songs into another computer without using any programs?

How to transfer IPhone songs into another computer without using any programs?

I have an iphone and the laptop that I sync it to crashed. So now I can’t bring up to date my phone into another computer because that will produce everything to get deleted.
Does anyone know how to transfer songs from the iphone into another computer without by any programs? And step by step instructions on how to do so?

Thanks.

Answer by Bondar
I have done this on Windows Xp.
If you go to My Computer, up top select tools, folder options, hit the view tab, select show hidden files and folders.
now if you plug in your iphone and go to My Computer, it should be showed there.
click on it and go through it.
There should be a couple folders with 3 letter tittles.
Save all of em and now you have all your songs.
Windows Media Player should know the song tittles. You can rename them.

Answer by Gadget World
There is no way to do it without by third-party software. Apple simply did not design it to work that way.
Here is an application that I would recommend http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/
This is the “My Computer” for the iPhone.
Make sure auto-sync is turned off. If the laptop has iTunes installed already, simply connect your phone to the laptop and once iTunes appear, click on your device and uncheck “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected”. Then proceed by the iPhone Browser application mentioned above to restore the data from your iPhone onto your laptop.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

iPhone vs. iPhone 3G
iphone

Image by Ricky Romero
Yes, the iPhone 3G’s screen is slightly warmer, but the change doesn’t really bug me, and I’m naturally quite picky about that sort of thing.

I am plotting on promotion my iPhone 3G but most of my contacts are on the iPhone and not on the sim card. How do i transfer all of my contacts from my iPhone to my sim card?

Answer by anso.sicotte
You are able to copy them from the iPhone to the SIM.

Answer by Crystaline
If they are on your iphone, then they are on the sim card. If you are plotting on getting another iPhone, you could always sync your contacts to your laptop and resync the facts with your new iphone.

Answer by Crawler
I dont reckon there is a way you can send contacts from phone memory to the SIM card. But, the best was of doing this is syncing the iphone contacts with the windows contacts. And then you can export that to csv which most software will recognize.

Add your own answer in the comments!
iPhone Tracking a Slap in the Face to Customers
COMMENTARY | At this year’s Everywhere 2.0 conference, security researchers announced that they have learned Apple’s iPhone records and saves each detail of your house description in a secret file on the device, which is then copied to the title-holder’s computer when the two are synchronized. This secret file contains the house information of the phone’s recorded coordinates and timestamp, meaning …
Read more on ContributorNetwork via Yahoo! News


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét