Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

Which is better HTC touch Diamond,N96 or iPhone 3G?

Which is better HTC touch Diamond,N96 or iPhone 3G?

htc touch software
by jsmjr

i’m plotting to buy a new phone, so which will be the best? i have got a lot of negative reviews for the iPhone.

i couldn’t get much about N96 since its only unrestricted in India but will 3rd party N95 8 GB compatible software work on it?

And about HTC touch, other than those cool looks, can i increase its memory more than its basic 4 GB and does the windows mobile becomes as slow as my vista?

Answer by booyah™
I wouldn’t go with the iPod.
As for the HTC Touch Diamond, there is no way to expand the memory.

Answer by Lyssa
I’m not sure about the whole memory thing.
I’ve read a lot of terrible reviews for the iPhone as well. I’m doubtless going to get the HTC touch Diamond.

Give your answer to this question below!

I have a CDMA Htc touch dual (no sim) from Bell, I was wondering if there is already a software or unlock code available, so I can use it with a different CDMA carrier. Pls. advise!

Answer by Dodo
You can contact the customer care of HTC

http://www.htc.com/europe/CS_Mail.aspx

http://www.htc.com/europe/CA_Hotline.aspx

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Skype kicks off an Android and Iphone video calling service
Qik for Android unites video callers in one app
Read more on The Inquirer

After by the Sony Ericsson P910i phone for nearly five being, I updated to the HTC Touch Diamond 2. While the Diamond 2 is a fantastic phone, it could be much better if it only had some of the brilliant and intuitive design features of the P910i. Note that this video is for my own amusement, it is not well researched and I’m not attempting to comprehensively review these phones or recommend one over the other (they are from entirely different eras). This is just for fun. This is video 1, looking at hardware.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét