Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

HTC EVO Shift vs. Samsung Epic ?

HTC EVO Shift vs. Samsung Epic ?

What is a better phone? The HTC EVO Shift 4G or Samsung Epic 4G? Which one would you recommend. I like these two phones a lot, but I hear that they have bad battery life? Is that true? So, please give me your feedback, and be polite. :)

Roxi xx

Answer by ronnie14848
I have a HTC and I cant get the bluetooth to work……get the samsung babe.

Answer by Android Core
I hate battery life questions… noobz on these review sites are so pathetic……

anyways……….. battery life on any smartphone is what the user (you) make of it… when poeple (or Noobz I say) get thier first android… they wanna install everything… live wallpaper… email sync 3-5 accounts every 15 minutes… a widget on all 7 homesceens, updated by system every 15 min… bright screen… notifications on all apps set to ON… now top that with surfing youtube, texting, surf internet, and facebookin and tweetin… and yes… i agree… your battery life is gonna suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, what I tell my customers…. get an advanced Task Killer… have 3 widgets max, updated by yourself and not by the system… no live wallpaper… sync your email, but only have your popular email synced every 15min, set the others to 1-2hours, keep you notifications to a limit—you should have all apps notifiy you when your friend has to pee, understand!??!?, set screen to auto adjust—not bright, and keep everything else the same… and you will go 1 day without a charge…. liek me… and i text and surf and blog my heart out on my Droid X… 100% battery at 5am…. 20% life at 11PM… Again… smart people make the battery work… Noobz… just complain

as for your phone, I prefer big/bulky becuase my hands are big… I feel like I could snap an evo shift in 2 peices with my pinky fingers… so, i say Epic… bigger and better

Answer by NapTunes
I have a EVO Shift 4G. I use it often and my battery is fine nearly 5-6 hours. I don’t know if that is good enough for you, but it will get you through a day of school (If your a student). Overall, it’s not the best battery (Life wise)

I hope my info was helpful :)
-Nap Tunes | Anthony Duane Jones: On Facebook

What do you think? Answer below!

Tilt shift with “Camera 360″ on a HTC Hero
htc shift

Image by Frippe79
Camera 360

is it possible, that if i buy any one of the phones listed above, (HTC Inspire, HTC Evo Shift, or Droid Incredible) full price that i could get them on a prepaid account, (No contracts)???

And is it possible that i could get them prepaid on any network??? (Full price paid, keep in mind)

final question, which of these phones do you recommend i buy? like am i gonna get the most for my money? cuz these phones aren’t cheap… and if you dont choose any do you have any other suggestions??? Thankk you(;

Answer by ANDROID
Hi.Droid can’t be used on Verizon prepaid. Out of the phones I would recommend sticking to the HTC Evo shift. That’s the best.

Answer by Richa P
HTC Wildfire A3333 GSM Unlocked Smartphone with Android OS, 5MP Camera, Wi-Fi, and Touch Screen–International Version with No US Warranty (Brown)
The new HTC Wildfire A3333 candybar brings quadband GSM and 900/2100MHz UMTS/HSDPA radios to the Android 2.1 party, powered by the Qualcomm MSM7225 processor running at 525MHz. Spec-wise HTC’s Sense UI running a 3.2-inch QVGA touchscreen, a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash, 802.11b/g WiFi, GPS/AGPS, Blueooth 2.1+EDR, 512MB Flash and 384MB of RAM, and microSD expansion.
……………….

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

HTC Shift s Windows Mobile a Windows 7 :-)
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét