Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 4, 2011

Someone with HTC EVO 4g or Sprint service please help?

Someone with HTC EVO 4g or Sprint service please help?

have Sprint’s $ 69.99 Talk Share Plot which only lets me use phone and nothing else.

If I add the unlimited web access for $ 15, can I use the HTC EVO 4g or not? I just want to use the phone for internet/AIM.

I tried to question their support, but someone with broken English keeps by automated messages saying:

Refer to:
“To provide the best experience, HTC EVO 4G will use Sprint's industry-leading Everything Data or Business Advantage Messaging and Data plans that include unlimited Web, texting and calling on the Sprint Network to each mobile in America with Any Mobile, Anytime. Everything Data plans start at $ 69.99 per month.”

So does the EVO 4g ONLY work with that Everything Data plot or can it be used on any other plot and this support person is trying to screw me over to make business? I don’t want to change my plot. I just want to add internet only. (I don’t mind paying full price for the EVO).

Answer by Rather B Fishing
You have to pay the extra $ 10 for a 4G phone. Go to Sprint.com and look at their plans. “Pretend” to buy an EVO, and you can the plot options. You might have to go to Wirefly or Lets Talk, because they have been sold out.

Or try to phone Sprint again and question for someone who speaks without an accent.

Answer by treese
Yeah if you go to the sprint website it’ll tell you that you have to have an everything plot

What do you reckon? Answer below!

T-Mobile Ameo keyboard
htc advantage

Image by dalelane
surprisingly usable keyboard once you get used to it.

needs a flat surface to rest it on, though – sucks as a thumboard in your hands.

I have Sprint’s $ 69.99 Talk Share Plot which only lets me use phone and nothing else.

If I add the unlimited web access for $ 15, can I use the HTC EVO 4g or not? I just want to use the phone for internet/AIM.

I tried to question their support, but someone with broken English keeps by automated messages saying:

Refer to:
“To provide the best experience, HTC EVO 4G will use Sprint's industry-leading Everything Data or Business Advantage Messaging and Data plans that include unlimited Web, texting and calling on the Sprint Network to each mobile in America with Any Mobile, Anytime. Everything Data plans start at $ 69.99 per month.”

So does the EVO 4g ONLY work with that Everything Data plot or can it be used on any other plot and this support person is trying to screw me over to make business? I don’t want to change my plot. I just want to add internet only. (I don’t mind paying full price for the EVO).

Answer by Eyron
The Simply Everything has UNLIMITED EVERYTHING for 99.99 a month
The data plot for the EVO is 59.99 a month

Give your answer to this question below!
Verizon Activates 2.2 Million iPhones in First Quarter
Verizon's quarterly financial results are in, and they're better than expected, partly thanks to the company's adoption of the …
Read more on Mashable

A look over the HTC Advantage X7510 software
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét