Can you access facebook applications like Restaurant City, Mafia wars, etc from your Windows Mobile?
Well you can practically access aything from your windows device and I have Java and sparkle installed so it doesn’t seem impossible to load such basic games. Does anyone know if it’s possible and if so, how?
Thankx
Answer by Alexie
1 – This depends on what kind of Windows Mobile your by
2 – Generally the newer mobiles are being integrated with java/sparkle compatibility to make access to these applications possible
3 – If you like playing Mafia Wars on the go and getting high up in levels quick you should use a guide
4 – To make your life simple I’ve found a few of them which a lot of people are by to becoming a Top Boss incredibly quick, see for yourself http://kl.am/mwars – http://kl.am/msecrets – http://kl.am/mafia
Add your own answer in the comments!
Winners Announcements – Windows Phone 7 series Rockstar Award , Opera House July 8th 2010

Image by ImagineCup
To win the Windows Phone 7 "Rockstar" Award, teams are challenged to make a Windows Phone 7 application (app) in either Silverlight or XNA. The app needs to be designed with the consumer in mind and should be as visually compelling as possible. Be prepared to demonstrate your team's app entry running on an actual Windows Phone device or in an emulator. Mobile applications are "all the" buzz now. Windows Phone 7 is a revolutionary new platform and your team has the opportunity to be a part of it. This is a chance to reckon of something that is truly outside the box and be one of the first developers, ever, to be building apps for Windows Phone 7. Make an app that people will like having on their Windows Phone.
I just recently got the AT&T Samsung Blackjack that runs windows mobile 5.0 and I need to find a site that I can get free programs and games that work, also does anyone know how huge of a micro SD card I can get for it, I figure the larger the more programs and songs I can upload to it and more videos I can record, does it has a size limit it supports possibly up to a 4GB???
Answer by Wireless Buddy
I use Handango.com because they have a fantastic selection of both free and paid programs. I looked at other sites like Mobihand.com and Handango.com is much better.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Acer Iconia Tab W500 Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 Tablet Delivers Ultimate Productivity for Customers in North America
SAN JOSE, CA– – Acer America now announced that the Acer Iconia Tab W500 — a 10.1-inch tablet running Microsoft Windows 7 — is available for sale now in North America.
Read more on CCNMatthews via Yahoo! Finance
Building Enterprise Applications with Windows® Presentation Foundation and the Model View ViewModel Pattern
Make rich, flexible, and maintainable line-of-business applications with the MVVM design patternSimplify and improve business application enhancement by applying the MVVM pattern to Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Microsoft® Silverlight® 4. With this hands-on guide, you’ll use MVVM with data binding, commands, and behaviors to make user interfaces loosely coupled to business logic. MVVM is ideal for .NET developers working with WPF and Silverlight—whether or not you have experi
List Price: $ 14.99
Price:
WindowsMobile games pool on the huge screen of the HTC HD2! in this Part6: Tower Defense, Battleship, Deer seeker 3D, Ivy the Kiwi, NBA Pro Basketball, Worms
Video Rating: 5 / 5





Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét