Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2011

How can I protect my Android phone from a hacker?

How can I protect my Android phone from a hacker?

I recently purchased a phone with Android programming from T-Mobile.
My now ex-bf was able to look at all calls, texts and pictures sent and received by me.
How was this possible when he has never touched my phone and how can I protect it?!
Help!

Answer by GameDay
http://securiour.com/2010/12/06/basic-tips-for-android-protection/

good reading

Answer by ANDROID
Hi.Sounds like your boyfriend installed spyware on your phone, which is considered illegal. The best thing to do is just wipe out everything in your phone.Reset it and everything. Back up all your important things like pictures,texts,apps. To protect yourself, lock the phone when your away from it. Put a password on the phone.

Answer by Zoe
your phone might have a spy ware.. ask professional help with that.. You can try looking for an app to counter the spy ware installed at your droid phone.. http://androidappdeveloper.com/

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

android cloud app
android

Image by fsse8info
android cloud app

So I’m fairly new to Android programming, and I have an SQL database class set up, and I can add items to it just fine from within its own class. The problem is that I can’t implement a method in my main class to add items to the database, it just crashes the application. How do I access the database from a separate class?
I have tried creating another instance, however since the database class is also an Activity, it crashes the program

Answer by jaffamol
If you create a new instance of the database class from the launcher activity to set it up, surely you could just create a few public methods in the database class to insert/update/delete etc from the launcher activity?

Give your answer to this question below!

We take a hands-on preview of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the smartphone maker’s first Android tablet. It’s perfectly sized and includes every feature you could want in your next Android device.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét