Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 6, 2011

How do you get the iPhone to play songs from the beginning every time?

How do you get the iPhone to play songs from the beginning every time?

Basically if I skip a track on my iPhone (3g running OS 4.0 ) part way through a track and return to it at a later time it will continue from where I left off. How do I change this so that all tracks start from the beginning even if I skip half way through?

Answer by Fringgo
Unfortunately there’s no setting for that. However, when you come back the iPod app you can just tap the back seek arrow and it will start that song over from the beginning.

Answer by Reecy
Try doing this.
1. Open iTunes
2. Right click on a song
3. It should bring up a summary, and at the top of the summary it should have INFO, VIDEO, SORTING, OPTIONS, LYRICS and ARTWORK.
4. Click on OPTIONS, and if the REMEMBER PLAYBACK POSITION is ticked, then un-tick it,
Good luck.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

iPhone Background – Cracked Stone
iphone

Image by Patrick Hoesly
This iPhone Background (640×960 wallpaper) is released under a Creative Commons Attribution license. If you like this image, please leave a comment. Thanks!

How do I get this onto my iPhone?
There are a number of ways to do this, however I think the easiest and fastest way is to download Flickr's free app. Within the Flickr app you surf over to my photo feed to view the images (if you make me a contact then I'll appear in the flickr contact list). When you find one you like, just click the download button and save the image directly to your phone. Quick & Simple!

I don't have an iPhone. Can I still use it on my phone?
As of this writing this image (960 x 640) should be large enough to be used as wallpaper with the Droid / Android, BlackBerry, Windows 7, and iPhone.

How did you make it?
This background was made using graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Filter Forge, Genetica, Wacom, Alien Skin, Topaz Labs, as well as several other programs.

About Patrick Hoesly:
I'm a graphic illustrator, specializing in architectural illustrations and graphic design. I work with Architects, Interior Designers, and Landscape Architects, to help them visualize and sell their designs …Or in other words… I make the fun/cool images!
Check out my Blog at ZooBoingReview.blogspot.com
Also take a look at my website at www.ZooBoing.com

My iPhone has messed up and I have to send it in to get a new one. They told me that before I send it in that I have to take everything off of it so it wont be lost but I don’t know how to move my pictures from my iPhone to my computer. Please help me! I dont want to lose all my things.

Answer by Dan
Or… if you just want your pictures, go to my computer, click on your phone, open up all the folders, and just copy and paste your pictures into whatever folder you want them to be on your computer.

Answer by zuiko
make sure you backup all your data in itunes, after that unauthorized your iphone.
when you have a new iphone, authorized it on your itunes and you will have all your data go to your new iphone.
but for your picture safety you can do what @dan told you to save your pic.

Answer by Rita
As we all know, iTunes can only transfer the files to iPod. Recently, our computer crashed and all of the files on iTunes was gone, but they are still in my iPod. I spent over 6 hours trying to find out how to transfer my ipod files to my PC and the emepty iTunes. I thought it would be a good idea to make a tutorial for iPod fans who was confused by how to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. from iPod to computer or iTunes!!!! hahaa
I tried a third party software name Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer to extract the songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. from iPod to computer or iTunes.

Software: Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer
Support iPod: iPod/iPod Nano/iPod shuffle, also iPhone and iTouch

It can help iPod fans to transfer iPod songs, videos, photos and playlist backup to PC or iTunes that iTunes can not do when solve you encounter the following familiar problems:

when your computer crashes down, your files on computer and iTunes was gone;
when you buy a new PC, you want to transfer your iPod files to your new computer;
when you like your friends iPod songs and want to transfer them to your computer;
when your friends want your iPod songs and videos to his/her computer;
when you have a new iPod and want to transfer iPod video and audio between them;
when you want to transfer the files between your iPod/iPhone or your friends’ iPod/iPhone;
share two different iPods on iTunes;

http://www.ipod-transfer-computer.com

Answer by Robert
You can send it via blue tooth or you can transfer pics via data cable if you are using Apple Mac Laptop. If you wanna transfer it to pc so i think you have to download ITUNES on it.

What do you think? Answer below!
Apple updates iWork to add iPhone, iPod touch support
Apple announced on Tuesday that it has updated its iWork productivity suite for iOS with universal versions compatible with both the iPhone and iPod touch. Though originally released for the larger iPad, you can now use the iOS-flavored iWork to create and edit word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation files on Apple’s pocket-sized mobile devices. iWork includes Pages, Numbers, and Keynote …
Read more on Ars Technica

Add me on facebook! www.facebook.com If this video made you laugh or nod your head, post it on your wall! Share it with your friends! (Copy and paste this description so that others can to do it too!) GET YOUR OWN iPHONE RINGTONE & WALLPAPER AVAILABLE IN THE STORE ON MY CHANNEL!
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét