Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2011

What do you think about the Android marketplace?

What do you think about the Android marketplace?

How do you reckon the Android marketplace compares to iTunes? I’m trying to choose whether to get a Xoom or an iPad, and I’ve heard buying, downloading, and administration apps on an Android device is a pain compared to doing it on an Apple device.

I know that Android is much more open than iOS, which is a settled plus in its favor, but if it’s more hard to really get them on the device, then I’m not sure if it’s really worth it.

What have your experiences with it been like?

Answer by Marcus
All you have to do is go to the market and download a app if its free if it costs momey you just have to add a debit/credit card # to download the first time. Its not hard at all

Answer by Jennifer Wade
I have completely said bye iOS and nearly every devices of Apple, Android devices are much loved the most all around the globe. If you question me to share my personal experience than trust me its Android device that matter not the hard ware brand like MOTOROLA or any additional expensive company. Market place is not a pain at all. It works perfectly all rights.
To be honest even there is no need of buying Xoom cause now many android manufacturing companies are as long as very cool android devices including tablet Pc at a cheap cost. Like the one i am using is called ‘Ozi-tab’ manufactured by some HONG KONG based company Ozitechnology and i dont regret buying it. I wont suggest you to spend that much money on ipad or xoom, give a thought over that android tablets as welll.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

android in VMWare
android

Image by Randy Stewart
If you try this at home (it’s super simple with VMWare), the Getting away from key and the arrow keys are your best friends.

If you just want to browse the web, start typing, a Google search appears (natch). Their doesn’t seem to be any way of getting apps onto the business, but I haven’t futzed around very much.

You can download the Android LiveCD from here – code.google.com/p/live-android/

I’ve got an iphone that I don’t use but I keep because I like the apps and the android as my main phone my phone hasn’t gotten it’s 2.2 update yet so I haven’t been able to try it any of you guys have experience with something like this? How’s the internet connection?

Answer by Tracy B
It works fine. I use an ancient iPhone 3G without a sim card all of the time. You can even hook up google voice and Skype to get some phone services.

Give your answer to this question below!
Exclusive: Nokia’s Stephen Elop on Why Symbian Still Stands a Chance Against Android on Low-End Smartphones
Nokia has endured a drubbing in the last couple of days after warning that the company’s quarter is going to be worse than expected. But, Nokia CEO Stephen Elop said the fact that Android is taking a bite out of Symbian in some markets today doesn’t necessarily just mean that it will eat Nokia’s lunch in …
Read more on AllThingsD Online via Yahoo! Finance


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét