Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2011

Why isn't my new Samsung transform downloading anything from the android market?

Why isn't my new Samsung transform downloading anything from the android market?

I just got this phone today. I had the moment and it broke and they may maybe not fix it so they replaced it with a transform and now I am trying to download all of my apps from the android market and when I press download, it says “Starting download…” with the swirly bar but it stays like that for hours and will not download. I have tried restarting the phone multiple times and I also checked for updates and the connection but everything seems to be running fine.

Answer by NoraCat
I have seen a hiccup like this on my Droid, where it says “starting download” forever, but it really did download and install anyway.

To check if that’s happening, touch the icon that shows all your apps, and see if they are really were installed.

If not, obviously there’s something incorrect with the phone – bring it to the closest store for your phone company and question for help.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Android DevJam
android

Image by kowitz
I want you for android

I have the android data plot and my contract is not up yet so I can’t exchange it. But I am getting an HD2 from someone and was wondering if it would function if I still had the android data plot. I’m guessing they aren’t very different and the phone will work fine. But it would be fantastic if a person that is educated in this area may maybe fill me in more.

Answer by Nathan
It’s not an Android data plot or a Windows data plot, its just a smartphone data plot, no natter what phone you have

Answer by Lovebb Xie
They are from the same factory, and the driver running on the PC are identical, and I reckon they may maybe use for both. But, you’d better to have a check from the official site for some more details.

Give your answer to this question below!
T-Mobile shows Samsung Gravity Smart budget QWERTY Android smartphone
Today T-Mobile USA unrestricted official information on the company’s new Samsung Gravity Smart smartphone. The new Gravity Smart runs the Android 2.2 Froyo smartphone operating system and offers users the benefit of having a full-sized, slide-out QWERTY keyboard for making quick work of messaging tasks. Read the full tale here.
Read more on Mobile Burn


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét