Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

Iphone question, How can I create an username and password for downloading app?

Iphone question, How can I create an username and password for downloading app?

Recently, I got an Iphone from Att and when I try to download some app it questions me for an username and passwork. I have tried to get one but for some rason I can’t get it. If you might help me with, please place a link or/and additional information source.

Thanks a lot!

Answer by Dan
You have to make an account in iTunes and once you’re logged into iTunes sync you’re iPhone. Once that is done you should be able to download apps and what not

Answer by Candy
You have to go to iTunes. Where you buy the music. Right there you need to make an account with your email and passoword and then you need you place your debit or credit card so you can make payments. Then sync your iPhone to itunes and then you can buy whatever you want from iTunes in your cell.

Answer by natal11luv
Its pretty simple,you go on itunes and make an account.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

iPhone 3GS white buzzhouse design
iphone

Image by iRicky Wu
iphone 3gs

I’ve seen the i68+ and i9+ on ebay and I was wondering if anyone knew the difference between the iphone and these phones. Is the i68/i9 a excellent phone? I have at&t.

Answer by SςσττRΛSC³
The i68 & i9+ are Chinese iPhone knock offs. Imitations. They are terrible phones. Avoid at all cost.

This is a review of the A88 but it is very similar to the i68 & i9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2tVE7qRLwk&feature=channel_page

Add your own answer in the comments!

Speed Test: Apple iPhone 3G S vs iPhone 3G vs Plam From Cnet There is no HD for cnet Plam is a touch
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét