Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2011

What's a good Android app to get free music like I Music which is gone?

What's a good Android app to get free music like I Music which is gone?

I realized today that I Music is gone for some reason so I was wondering if there are any applications on the Android market which works the same way as I Music and downloads music for free and saves into the app *Music* that comes with the phone. I will be willing to pay for an app also if its worth it. I have a Droid if that helps.

Answer by Bella
I use RingTone and it is free, I love it but sometimes the songs don’t stick and you have to redownload them. But its free so what can you do!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

android cloud app
android

Image by fsse8info
android cloud app

I recently put the Android Open Platform on my Novel but decided that I want to remove it and have it back to its default settings like when I got it right out of the box. I tried looking online for ways to do this but couldn’t find anything that helps. Can someone please tell me?
PS: I don’t know much about technology so go easy, please. Sorry =/

Answer by futureduss
Remove any sd cards first or anything you used to put the upgrade on the device. Then press the POWER button and the VOL button simultaneously and hold them both for 5 seconds.
This should reset everything, but you will lose anything you had on the device.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Motorola’s Xoom tablet, at 1.5lbs, is the first tablet to run Android 3.0 Honeycomb at launch.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét