Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

How can I transfer my Iphone music to my itunes library?

How can I transfer my Iphone music to my itunes library?

I have all of my music on my iphone, but I want to sync my music with itunes without deleting it.

Add your own answer in the comments!

My computer crashed a few weeks ago and i just rebooted it and lost everything including my music.
ive place music back onto my itunes but when i try to add my songs to the iphone it wants to erase all my data including contacts. how can i add the new songs to my iphone with out loosing everything?
will backing up my iphone to my computer via itunes and then restoring from back up in itunes give me back my contacts and allow me to use my computer for importing music?

Answer by Mark
You can use this tool to copy songs, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iPhone back to any computer. It is a fantastic itunes every second. You can use it to manage your iPhone. It won’t erase your iphone content
http://www.dvdtopreviews.com/ipod-copy/cucusoft-iphone-itouch-ipod-to-computer-transfer-windows.html

Answer by cherrybhoy
i dont reckon you can do that , i reckon you have to keep it scyned to the same PC , i knoe that crap but i reckon thats how it works

Answer by Kyle
Hi,
There is a simple way to do this.
When your iphone is connected to iTunes on the summary tab there is a checkbox for Manually manage music and videos. If you check this and save it will allow you to drag music from the itunes library directly to your iphone.

Add your own answer in the comments!
New, Live Contacts Free for iPhone, Quick Dial App With Record Buttons Hits iTunes AppStore this week.
Indie developer Askar Khangildin has announced Live Contacts Free v1.0, his new free one-touch dialing app for iPhone. Live Contacts Free makes quick-dial buttons with a record of public built-in. Live Contacts Free saves public’s time to call friends, relatives and all additional public whom they call frequently. Ufa, Russia (PRWEB) May 31, 2011 Independent developer Askar Khangildin has announced …
Read more on redOrbit

PhoneArena presents a thorough comparison of the HTC HD7 and Apple iPhone 4. Another year, another new iPhone, and also another new gargantuan HTC phone sporting a Microsoft mobile platform. With that in mind, it’s only natural to pit latest the iterations of each smartphone against one another… For more details, check out our full comparison: www.phonearena.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét