Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2011

Is there a way to install Google's Android on an HTC TYTN phone?

Is there a way to install Google's Android on an HTC TYTN phone?

google android
by mrbill

I know some people have installed the SDK on their devices and was wondering how they did it

Answer by mel
I think there are still some problems with it. However, there are a few videos on youtube going through the installation process. I’ll post one of them in my source; I hope if works for you! Good luck!

What do you think? Answer below!

Android search widget
google android

Image by lucbyhet

I found out today that my Google account that I signed up with my Android phone was disabled, without an explanation, I don’t know what I did wrong, but since my account is disabled, I can’t download anything from the Android market! What do I do?

Also, my market app krashes every time I open it, I cleared the cache, even the data…

Answer by New Boy
Create a new one.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Google wanted to team with Facebook
Google Inc confessed it tried unsuccessfully to team up with Facebook, as the search giant adapts to a shifting technology landscape and strives to maintain growth.
Read more on Stuff


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét