Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 6, 2011

How do you setup a google account on an android phone?

How do you setup a google account on an android phone?

I just got a Samsung Transform and I’m trying to set up my google account so that i can get my android market and everything but for some reason its having an issue. My gmail is already set up under email, but when i click on gmail and then enter my information, after about 30 seconds it gives me the message: “Cant establish a reliable data connection to the ma?tre d’h?tel. This may maybe be a temporary conundrum or your phone may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care” Anyone know how to do this???

Answer by Shark Taylor
I made it with the help of that vid hope help you too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZ23G9lQ3g

H.I.H

Add your own answer in the comments!

google_nexus_one04
google android

Image by marioyang
mariorz.com/2010/01/08/755

i cant find it in the android market, where do i download it? i had it pre-installed in my samsung cut off, but after i rooted it, i accidentally deleted the app and i want it back. so where can i download it?

Answer by jande211
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15246936/gtalkservice.apk
I did the exact same business.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Google plans to offer up its mobile phone operating system for computers and it would open up a new front in their jealousy with Microsoft. (Bloomberg News)


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét