Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

Is there an Android App or Widget for The Independent Newspaper?

Is there an Android App or Widget for The Independent Newspaper?

I’ve seen that there is an iphone app for The Independent Newspaper, however i can’t find anything for Android. Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Answer by im_not_carlton
Unfortunately, no. You could subscribe to The Independent’s RSS feeds in a feed reader and then get their articles that way. Until they recognize that the iPhone isn’t the only smartphone on the market, that’s probably your best option.

Give your answer to this question below!

android v iphone
android

Image by osde8info
android v iphone

I know that on iPhone there are much choices of applications, ok…
But if we just consider quality, and not quantity, which system is the best?
Comparison on useful applications and also videogames.
Also it seems that Android has much more free applications than iPhone?

And do you think that the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is a good cellphone, or should I buy another one?

Thanks

Answer by Lauren
Both phones are in high quality, it just depends what you would consider “high quality”. I’ve had both phones in the past and I both had enjoyed them. Both have a good selection of apps on a category you were looking for, but iPhone’s (or Apple’s in general) apps seem to be more useful and less junky. Because when I had used the Marketplace (for Android), I had come upon many useless apps. For one thing, my favorite game was NinJump. I had downloaded them on both phones, however, Apple’s seemed to have better quality, but the Android was still satisfactory. Overall, they are at about the same level, but maybe Apple is a little more experienced as far as useful apps.

About the Sony Ericsson, I wouldn’t take the risk because Sony isn’t known for making phones, however it maybe in good quality, but I don’t know since I have never heard of it.

Answer by Tracy B
I think both are good. My favorite apps are: Evernote, hootsuite, google voice, Stitcher and Instapaper. All are on both platforms. There are more free apps on Android- for example Angry Birds is on both but is free on Android.

The iPhone is better integrated but the Android has the ability to have different features.

The Xperia X10 is a pretty good phone, but it is getting a little old. If you like Sony phones, consider the new Sony XPeria Arc.

Answer by feline*love
Android is better I think.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Gets Android 3.1 Honeycomb Update Today
ASUS kept their word when they said that the Android 3.1 Honeycomb update would be arriving on its ASUS Eee Pad Transformer tablet starting early June. It's the very first day of June, and some Transformer tablet owners have already reported receiving the update. The Android 3.1 Honeycomb update is rolling out over-the-air, so you [...]
Read more on SlashGear


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét