Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 6, 2011

How do you locate someone that has an iphone?

How do you locate someone that has an iphone?

I heard that there is a way you can find out where a person is that has an iphone by googling in certain numbers that are on a persons iphone? Has anyone heard of that? I tried using the IMEI number but that didn’t work. Any help would be appreciated!

Answer by Somnus S
You can try google liberty, but you and your friends should have google acounts.

Answer by OhWOW
There is an app called Loopt, find your friend and a pin drops onto a map, showing where your friend is. I’ve tried it and I found a friend by the phone number. But the place is only updated when you do it yourself or ping your friends place. I finished up deleting the app, because I didn’t want to bother with it anymore. Maybe it will be more helpful to you. Hope this info helped.

Answer by KingOfMobilePhones.com
iPhones are really expensive nowadays, but thankfully there are clones! http://www.KingOfMobilePhones.com you will find affordable PDA with quick delivery worldwide, 1 year warranty.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

iPhone shot through a magnifying glass
iphone

Image by mathowie
a year-ancient iphone does pretty excellent macro shots with a plastic magnifying glass.

I am plotting on buying my friends iphone 4. I have AT&T and I don’t know what the iphone is. I would not like a “jailbroken” one because of the bugs and additional problems so I want to make sure that the phone is AT&T. How can I tell?

Answer by Britania
Question your friend.

Answer by ScσττRΛSC³
The AT&T version would have a SIM tray on the right. Jailbroken iPhones don’t have bugs btw.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

iPhone 4 vs. HTC Thunderbolt – Hardware, Specs, Pricing, and Design. HTC’s ThunderBolt is Verizon’s first 4G LTE smartphone. It’s one huge, terrible mamajama. Can it compete with iPhone 4? Does it blow iPhone away? Noah takes a look. LIKE us on facebook: facebook.com TechnoBuffalo Online: technobuffalo.com
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét