Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

What do you guys think of the Google smartphone Android...?

What do you guys think of the Google smartphone Android...?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc1870

Answer by Luke
The Android OS is the best and there are 30 odd phones running it and most of them are pretty excellent.

The most well loved ones are:
Nexus One
Moto Droid
HTC Desire
HTC Evo
HTC Droid Incredible

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

google_nexus_one11
google android

Image by marioyang
mariorz.com/2010/01/08/755

The name of the item I bought is called:

7″ Touch screen Tablet PC WiFi Google Android MID

and I was wondering what MID meant… and also who the manufacturer is.
I thought the manufacturer is Android, but I’m really confused.. I’m sure it will work fine and I’ll like it but I wasn’t sure on some things.
Any help?

Answer by Jennifer Mitchell
I saw Amazon has lots of fantastic deals on their Cyber Monday page, I suggest you to check it, rush up before the items out of stock http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&tag=cybermonday-deals-20

Answer by Eric20FL
The manufacturer is MID (hardware) and Android is the software.

Android was made by Google and is well loved with cell phones & now tablet PCs.

I’d like to know how it works out for you… email me when you get it and try it out.

Answer by Peter
Like Eric, I’d like to know what your experience is with this. I’m worried its not going to be as excellent as you hope.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Google +1 Button for Websites launches
As expected, Google has officially announced the spread of its +1 button for websites, marking the company's increasing challenge to Facebook sharing. Just as it already does in search, allowing users to recommend links to their friends, +1 for websites will allow readers to flag up fascinating content that will be promoted in the future [...]
Read more on SlashGear


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét