Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 6, 2011

iTunes doesn't recognize my iPhone since I upgraded to Windows 7. What configuration do I need to change?

iTunes doesn't recognize my iPhone since I upgraded to Windows 7. What configuration do I need to change?

My laptop is using 64 bit and since I’ve upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 my iTunes doesn’t recognize my iPhone when I plug it in. When I look at My Computer it lists my iPhone as ‘iPhone Camera’ instead of ‘My iPhone’. How can I fix this (and please don’t be generic and say get an Mac). I’ve uninstalled iTunes and still no luck.

Answer by Walker_Windows_Team
Hi there,

Looks like this thread has a solution: http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/4322-iphone-not-being-recognised-itunes.html

Try that and let me know how it works!

Cheers,

Walker
Windows Outreach Team

Give your answer to this question below!

iPhone
iphone

Image by JaredEarle
My iPhone 3GS with a fishy wallpaper. Taken for my Android iPhone Linkbait Fight! blog post.

Short URL: flic.kr/p/7L37A1

I have(had) an unlocked iphone 3G and I accidently updated the iphone with the newest firmware and it ended up clearing my iphone.
Is there a way to go back and unlock it again?
How do I unlock it?

Answer by IPhone Guru
Go ahead and do a full restore and update to 3.1.2 and download blackra1n ( google blackra1n and select your os.
Download and run blackra1n and follow the onscreen prompts. Then viola phone is updated and rejailbroken

What do you think? Answer below!
Remote Conductor Now Available for the iPhone
Seattle based m3me, Inc. announces Remote Conductor 1.0 for iPhone, bringing their popular iPad app to iPhone / iPod touch devices. Remote Conductor turns the iPhone into a productive, wireless, control center for a Mac or PC with features such as: Application / Window Switcher, Remote Program Launcher, Wireless Trackpad and Secure Keyboard. Remote Conductor communicates securely over Wi-Fi with …
Read more on PitchEngine

I often get asked what are my favorite iPhone cases. Here’s my current top 5 cases for the iPhone 4. Feel free to share your own! Reflex www.youtube.com Vapor Pro www.youtube.com Neo Hybrid www.youtube.com CandyShell Flip www.youtube.com Street Skin www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét