Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

Is it just me or does anyone else disappointed by Google ANDROID?

Is it just me or does anyone else disappointed by Google ANDROID?

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy S and sent it back!

The conundrum was, I felt really let down by Android, the phoned seemed too over intricate…I mean I use my phone alot and the battery died by lunch time so I read how to save power and I had to turn the 3g off and dim the screen, whats the point?

I despised app killing after every time I touched the phone and the app store was full of trash…to top it all the Facebook app was a nightmare…

any one share my opinion?

Answer by The Phone geek
Few things try a Android phone that has a stock android version and is not running an ancient version of android skinned all up

try the Nexus 1, Droid 1 or 2 or X, G2

Killing apps dont do SHIT additional then waste battery every time you kill and app it uses battery power to start back up while if its sitting in memory it uses none.

So apples app store isnt full of trash?????? i beg to differ

I get about a day and a half with my Nexus or G2. Im rooted and running Cyanogen mod 6.1.1

Android all the way

i despise life told what i can do after buying an 800 phone to use because that is basically what you do with an iphone is use because Mr jobs puts so many limitations on the phone

Customize the phone how you want-such as live wallpapers, back grounds
Expandable memory
removable battery
More choices for features and phones and prices-you can go cheap or high end-High end phones such as the Nexus 1- all teflon coated metal construstion
Better processors out thats better than the iphone
No bluetooth transfers on the iphone with out life jail broken
Free google nav
Widgets
you can “facetime” aka record call over 3g not like the iphone having to be in a wifi spot for it to work
I can hold my phone any way i want
Also Apple is behind on market share…..Android has beat out iOS

not tied to itunes like a dog to a tree

Oh and Steve jobs don’t tell you what to do with HIS $ 800 iphone.

Give your answer to this question below!

Google Nexus One
google android

Image by mohdrais

Which model should I get? Im going with rogers. Im a teenager so im really just getting it for texting, listening to music, browsing the web, etc.

Answer by Jon B
I highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy S series of Android devices. It was recently announced that Rogers will be getting a device sometime in September from the Galaxy S series of phones, even if it is not known which version for sure, it will likely be similar to the AT&T Captivate.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Google unrestricted an update for Google Translate which allows you to enter conversation mode (a very clever mode if you’re in a country where you lack advanced language skills) This record gives a revelation of how this feature works and how it may maybe potentially be used. Featured on Wired and Gizmodo! gizmodo.com www.wired.com
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét