Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

I have an HTC android (Google)phone. Can I merge calendars on outside websites to this phone?

I have an HTC android (Google)phone. Can I merge calendars on outside websites to this phone?

I want to merge 3 calendars from meetup.com. This would make my life excellent again, as trying to manage all of these meetup calendars separately from my droid is confusing…
There’s gotta be a way…?? I am on Google calendar help, and tried to enter the URL for one of the metup calendars, but it won;t accept it, it says “The address that you provided did not contain a calendar in a valid iCal or GData format.”…

Is synchronizing all of the calendars collectively on my HTC Droid phone possible?

Thanks so much…

Answer by Luke
You need to sync your calendars with Google Calendars and then you can sync it with your phone.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

google_nexus_one19
google android

Image by marioyang
mariorz.com/2010/01/08/755

The Best News Reader Application for Android [App Directory]
# appdirectory Android has a number of fantastic news readers, and the differences between each are small. It’s hard to pick just one, but if we had to dub one the best, it would be the feature-filled, Google Reader-syncing Newsrob. More »
Read more on Lifehacker

Please visit our forum for further discussion and comments. StealthBravo.com
Record Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét